'Man of Steel 2' News: Actress Gal Gadot Shares Workout and Diet For Wonder Woman Role in Batman vs. Superman Film
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 4, 2014 12:00 PM EST
"Fast and Furious 6" actress Gal Gadot has been hitting the gym to keep her body in shape for the Wonder Woman role in the "Man of Steel 2" film. Recently, the 28-year-old actress revealed to E!Online her workout and diet in preparation for her action scenes in the upcoming movie sequel either opposite or alongside British actor Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman.
Gal Gadot shared to the entertainment Web site that she just keeps active in everything that challenges her. Aside from doing TRX or Pilates, the actress admitted that she is into sports, does cardio even though she does not like it as much and prefer to do weights.
When it comes to her eating habits, the Israeli fashion model and beauty queen confessed that even though she eats healthy, she sometimes eat cheeseburgers in order to "balance everything out." Ms Gadot further revealed that she drinks tons of water.
According to the Design & Trend report, Gal Gadot previously shared at the entertainment show "Good Evening with Gai Pines" in Israel that she began a "very serious training regimen" that includes kickboxing, Kung Fu, swords and jujutsu in order for her to gain body mass.
Gal Gadot already signed on for three upcoming films featuring Wonder Woman where one is a standalone film for the superheroine. However, some "Man of Steel 2" fans still find the actress "too skinny" for the role.
In the HNGN report, Susan Eisenberg, the voice of Wonder Woman in the "DC Universe Online" video game, showed support for Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the upcoming "Man of Steel 2" flick. Ms Eisenberg declared in The Mary Sue interview that she may not be familiar with Gal Gadot's work but she is thrilled that the character will be in the movie and hopes that the actress will succeed in portraying the role despite the pressure and criticism on her being Wonder Woman in the movie sequel.
"Man of Steel 2" or also known as the "Batman vs. Superman" film is scheduled to be released in movie theaters on May 6, 2016.
More Articles to Read:
'Man of Steel 2' News: Eliza Dushku, Anne Hathaway Express Interest on Catwoman Role in Batman vs. Superman Film - [READ]
'Man of Steel 2' News: David S. Goyer Talks About Writing Process for Batman vs. Superman Film, Considered Creating Movie Sequel with Christopher Nolan's 'The Dark Knight' - [READ]
'Man of Steel 2' Wonder Woman Costume: Film Sequel's Costume Designer Michael Wilkinson Tease Gal Gadot Will Have a 'Gladiator'-Inspired Look - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video