'Man of Steel 2' News: Actress Gal Gadot Shares Workout and Diet For Wonder Woman Role in Batman vs. Superman Film
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 4, 2014 12:00 PM EST
"Fast and Furious 6" actress Gal Gadot has been hitting the gym to keep her body in shape for the Wonder Woman role in the "Man of Steel 2" film. Recently, the 28-year-old actress revealed to E!Online her workout and diet in preparation for her action scenes in the upcoming movie sequel either opposite or alongside British actor Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman.
Gal Gadot shared to the entertainment Web site that she just keeps active in everything that challenges her. Aside from doing TRX or Pilates, the actress admitted that she is into sports, does cardio even though she does not like it as much and prefer to do weights.
When it comes to her eating habits, the Israeli fashion model and beauty queen confessed that even though she eats healthy, she sometimes eat cheeseburgers in order to "balance everything out." Ms Gadot further revealed that she drinks tons of water.
According to the Design & Trend report, Gal Gadot previously shared at the entertainment show "Good Evening with Gai Pines" in Israel that she began a "very serious training regimen" that includes kickboxing, Kung Fu, swords and jujutsu in order for her to gain body mass.
Gal Gadot already signed on for three upcoming films featuring Wonder Woman where one is a standalone film for the superheroine. However, some "Man of Steel 2" fans still find the actress "too skinny" for the role.
In the HNGN report, Susan Eisenberg, the voice of Wonder Woman in the "DC Universe Online" video game, showed support for Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the upcoming "Man of Steel 2" flick. Ms Eisenberg declared in The Mary Sue interview that she may not be familiar with Gal Gadot's work but she is thrilled that the character will be in the movie and hopes that the actress will succeed in portraying the role despite the pressure and criticism on her being Wonder Woman in the movie sequel.
"Man of Steel 2" or also known as the "Batman vs. Superman" film is scheduled to be released in movie theaters on May 6, 2016.
More Articles to Read:
'Man of Steel 2' News: Eliza Dushku, Anne Hathaway Express Interest on Catwoman Role in Batman vs. Superman Film - [READ]
'Man of Steel 2' News: David S. Goyer Talks About Writing Process for Batman vs. Superman Film, Considered Creating Movie Sequel with Christopher Nolan's 'The Dark Knight' - [READ]
'Man of Steel 2' Wonder Woman Costume: Film Sequel's Costume Designer Michael Wilkinson Tease Gal Gadot Will Have a 'Gladiator'-Inspired Look - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date