Dumb Irish Terrorist Forgets to Change Time in Clock, Bomb Blows on Him
By Vittorio Hernandez | April 4, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Thanks to the shift to daylight savings time (DST), an Irish bomber appears to have forgotten to advance by one hour the clock for the explosive device he was planting on a Volvo SUV in Dublin, Ireland, on Sunday.
At least ten people have killed in Kabul after a suicide bomber detonated a car filled with explosives. (Reuters)
Because of the apparent confusion, the bomb blew on him, although he was only injured. The Telegraph reports that the suspected bomber was seen fleeing the area with blood dripping down his face.
The circumstances led the police to suggest the bomber forgot about DST in setting the timer of the incendiary device.
The British daily quoted a police source who said, "This certainly was a high-grade explosive used in this bomb. It wasn't garbage stuff. It would appear the bomber got his timings wrong."
Supt Dave Taylor added the explosion the ensued was very extensive and a very frightening experience for nearby residents or passersby. He appealed to the public who may have picked up the injured terrorist within the New Street and Clanbrassil Street area before 11 pm to come forward and help in the investigation.
The owner of the damaged Volvo is a local businessman. The explosion also damaged the doors and windows of a house near the crime scene which was near St Patrick's Cathedral.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Satanic Sex Cult Has 1800 Men Having Sex With A Teen
- Mafia-Style Family Emerged in Thailand
- Mass Rapes In Iraq & Syria As Islamic State Seeks To Populate Caliphate; Male Muslim Recruits Also Sodomised
- Expect More Beheadings As Islamic State Urges Jihadists To Kill By Any Means Possible Australians & Other Citizens Of Nations Who Enter Into Coalition Against IS
- 5 Famous People Who've Spent Time In Jail
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed