Killzone: Shadow Fall Patch 1.12 Brings Fixes and Various Improvements, Full Patch Notes; Insurgent DLC Released [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 4, 2014 2:08 AM EST
Killzone: Shadow Fall, the FPS video game from developer Guerilla Games which was released as a launch title for Sony's new gaming console PlayStation 4 in November, has now received a new patch - Patch 1.12 - from publisher Sony Computer Entertainment. Also, the new downloadable content (DLC) for Killzone: Shadow Fall, titled Insurgent, has been released along with the complete Trophies list.
Killzone: Shadow Fall gets Patch 1.12
Patch 1.12 will add several fixes to the game. The fixes which will be brought about are progression issue in Chapter 1, dropship issue in Chapter 2, death loop issue and closed doors issue in Chapter 7, fixed streaming issue in Chapter 8 and mobile scan unit issue in Chapter 9.
The update has also added the connection quality indicator in scoreboard and the addition of class distribution on spawn screen.
Here are the complete patch notes of the new Patch 1.12 update for Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation Lifestyle):
Added Support for the Insurgent Pack DLC
- Added support for the new Insurgent class
- Added support for 3 new abilities: Tactical Echo Emitter, Epulse Emitter, Guard Drone
- Added support for online collectibles during warzone matches
- Added support for Elite difficulty campaign mode (3 lives, no checkpoints to finish the entire game)
- Added support for 3 new weapons: M82 assault rifle, StA-14 rifle and LS12 SMG
- Added new challenges for the Insurgent Pack DLC
- Added 7 new Trophies for the Insurgent Pack DLC
Note: All these features will be only available if you buy the expansion pack or have a season pass.
Added Connection Quality Indicator
- You can now view your connection quality in the scoreboard. Open it with the Touch Pad while in-game.
- You can also view your connection quality in the options menu. Press options and use R1 to switch to the connection tab.
- Finally, you can view your connection quality next to your name on the right side of the screen in the main multiplayer menu.
Added Class Distribution on the Spawn Screen
- You can now view the class distribution in the loadout section of the spawn screen.
Campaign bug fixes
- Fixed progression issue in Chapter 1 (The Father)
- Fixed dropship issue in Chapter 2 (The Shadow), Section 3
- Fixed death loop issue in Chapter 7 (The Handler), Section 1
- Fixed closed doors in Chapter 7 (The Handler), Section 4
- Fixed streaming issue in Chapter 8 (The Dead), Section
- Fixed mobile scan unit issue in Chapter 9 (The Destroyer), Section 1
Killzone: Shadow Fall gets new Insurgent DLC
Shadow Fall also gets its first big multiplayer DLC, the Insurgent Pack, that brings new game modes, weapons and new multiplayer class. The new class is the Insurgent and he gets two new abilities - ability to steal weapons from neutralized enemies and ability to hack and turn enemy turrets into friendly. This DLC will add new abilities to Assault, Scout and Support classes.
The Insurgent DLC has two modes - the multiplayer Collectibles mode and the single player Campaign Elite mode. The DLC pack is not free and will cost $9.99.
Here are the Trophies in the Insurgent DLC (PlayStation Lifestyle):
- Hacktivist - Reach the maximum level for the Hacking Ability
- Kleptomania - Reach the maximum level for the Stealing Ability
- All Flavors - Make a kill with all primary weapons as an Insurgent
- Finders Keepers - Collect 25 Online Collectibles
- Remember Me? - Make 25 kills with each one of the Retro weapons
- New Toys! - Reach the maximum level for the E-Pulse Emitter, Tactival Echo Emitter, and Guard Drone.
- Like a Boss - Finish the game in Elite mode
(YouTube Courtesy: PlayStation)
Photo: shadowfall.killzone.com (Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS