NBA Preview: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 3, 2014 11:46 PM EST
Although they haven’t met in this stretch, one of the victims of the San Antonio Spurs’ franchise-record 19-game winning streak is the Oklahoma City Thunder. After all, the Spurs have now taken over the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference and the entire league—if San Antonio holds on to the top spot, they’ll have homecourt advantage throughout the postseason.
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder at Toronto Raptors
OKC, which is four games back in the team standings at 54-19 can still steal top spot back but they need the win against the visiting San Antonio (59-16) team on Thursday, when only two NBA games are on schedule. The Dallas Mavericks face the Los Angeles Clippers in the other crucial marquee match-up of the day.
The Spurs are coming off an easy win over the Golden State Warriors, 111-90 on Wednesday. Tony Parker had 18 points and 8 assists while Tim Duncan added 15 markers and 8 rebounds. Team play once again prevailed as six players scored in double-figures and eight Spurs finished with eight points or more.
The Thunder are winners of seven of their last eight games. The last one was a blowout win versus the Utah Jazz, 116-96. Kevin Durant had 31 points and 9 assists while Russell Westbrook had 19 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists.
This is a meeting between two of the highest scoring teams in the NBA. San Antonio averages 105.6 points per game (6th in the NBA) and Oklahoma City logs in 106.2 PPG (5th in the league).
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs
Game time: 8:00 pm AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games
- The Spurs are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games on the road
- The Spurs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Northwest division teams
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- The Thunder are 6-1-2 ATS in their last 9 games at home
- The Thunder are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games vs. Southwest division teams
- The Thunder are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after an ATS win
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery