NBA Preview: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 3, 2014 11:46 PM EST
Although they haven’t met in this stretch, one of the victims of the San Antonio Spurs’ franchise-record 19-game winning streak is the Oklahoma City Thunder. After all, the Spurs have now taken over the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference and the entire league—if San Antonio holds on to the top spot, they’ll have homecourt advantage throughout the postseason.
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder at Toronto Raptors
OKC, which is four games back in the team standings at 54-19 can still steal top spot back but they need the win against the visiting San Antonio (59-16) team on Thursday, when only two NBA games are on schedule. The Dallas Mavericks face the Los Angeles Clippers in the other crucial marquee match-up of the day.
The Spurs are coming off an easy win over the Golden State Warriors, 111-90 on Wednesday. Tony Parker had 18 points and 8 assists while Tim Duncan added 15 markers and 8 rebounds. Team play once again prevailed as six players scored in double-figures and eight Spurs finished with eight points or more.
The Thunder are winners of seven of their last eight games. The last one was a blowout win versus the Utah Jazz, 116-96. Kevin Durant had 31 points and 9 assists while Russell Westbrook had 19 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists.
This is a meeting between two of the highest scoring teams in the NBA. San Antonio averages 105.6 points per game (6th in the NBA) and Oklahoma City logs in 106.2 PPG (5th in the league).
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs
Game time: 8:00 pm AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games
- The Spurs are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games on the road
- The Spurs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Northwest division teams
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- The Thunder are 6-1-2 ATS in their last 9 games at home
- The Thunder are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games vs. Southwest division teams
- The Thunder are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after an ATS win
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28