NBA Preview: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 3, 2014 11:46 PM EST
Although they haven’t met in this stretch, one of the victims of the San Antonio Spurs’ franchise-record 19-game winning streak is the Oklahoma City Thunder. After all, the Spurs have now taken over the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference and the entire league—if San Antonio holds on to the top spot, they’ll have homecourt advantage throughout the postseason.
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder at Toronto Raptors
OKC, which is four games back in the team standings at 54-19 can still steal top spot back but they need the win against the visiting San Antonio (59-16) team on Thursday, when only two NBA games are on schedule. The Dallas Mavericks face the Los Angeles Clippers in the other crucial marquee match-up of the day.
The Spurs are coming off an easy win over the Golden State Warriors, 111-90 on Wednesday. Tony Parker had 18 points and 8 assists while Tim Duncan added 15 markers and 8 rebounds. Team play once again prevailed as six players scored in double-figures and eight Spurs finished with eight points or more.
The Thunder are winners of seven of their last eight games. The last one was a blowout win versus the Utah Jazz, 116-96. Kevin Durant had 31 points and 9 assists while Russell Westbrook had 19 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists.
This is a meeting between two of the highest scoring teams in the NBA. San Antonio averages 105.6 points per game (6th in the NBA) and Oklahoma City logs in 106.2 PPG (5th in the league).
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs
Game time: 8:00 pm AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
San Antonio Spurs Trends
- The Spurs are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games
- The Spurs are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games on the road
- The Spurs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Northwest division teams
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- The Thunder are 6-1-2 ATS in their last 9 games at home
- The Thunder are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games vs. Southwest division teams
- The Thunder are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after an ATS win
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date