Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Defender Signifies Intention to Leave Stamford Bridge for PSG
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 3, 2014 11:38 PM EST
Chelsea defender David Luiz is suggested to have signified his intention to leave Stamford Bridge when the season ends.
French newspaper RMC reported that the Brazil international is interested in joining French giants Paris Saint Germain only days before their first-leg clash on Tuesday.
Chelsea defender David Luiz signified his intention to move to PSG after this season
The Blues' hierarchy has questioned the timing of the 26-year-old's decision to break the news.
Luiz is perceived to replace PSG centre-back and compatriot Alex, should a deal sending him to Parc des Prince push through.
He has a contract with Chelsea until 2017, but manager Jose Mourinho already expressed his plan to overhaul his squad in the next transfer window, which might affect the former Benfica man as he is sparingly used this season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase