Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Defender Signifies Intention to Leave Stamford Bridge for PSG
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 3, 2014 11:38 PM EST
Chelsea defender David Luiz is suggested to have signified his intention to leave Stamford Bridge when the season ends.
French newspaper RMC reported that the Brazil international is interested in joining French giants Paris Saint Germain only days before their first-leg clash on Tuesday.
Chelsea defender David Luiz signified his intention to move to PSG after this season
The Blues' hierarchy has questioned the timing of the 26-year-old's decision to break the news.
Luiz is perceived to replace PSG centre-back and compatriot Alex, should a deal sending him to Parc des Prince push through.
He has a contract with Chelsea until 2017, but manager Jose Mourinho already expressed his plan to overhaul his squad in the next transfer window, which might affect the former Benfica man as he is sparingly used this season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop