Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Defender Signifies Intention to Leave Stamford Bridge for PSG
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 3, 2014 11:38 PM EST
Chelsea defender David Luiz is suggested to have signified his intention to leave Stamford Bridge when the season ends.
French newspaper RMC reported that the Brazil international is interested in joining French giants Paris Saint Germain only days before their first-leg clash on Tuesday.
Chelsea defender David Luiz signified his intention to move to PSG after this season
The Blues' hierarchy has questioned the timing of the 26-year-old's decision to break the news.
Luiz is perceived to replace PSG centre-back and compatriot Alex, should a deal sending him to Parc des Prince push through.
He has a contract with Chelsea until 2017, but manager Jose Mourinho already expressed his plan to overhaul his squad in the next transfer window, which might affect the former Benfica man as he is sparingly used this season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar