Easy Easter Eggs Decorating Ideas and Tricks in Most Eco Friendly Way
By Sonalee singh | April 3, 2014 9:17 PM EST
As Easter holiday is just around the corner, it's time to decorate and hunt for Easter eggs. Everything around us is becoming eco-friendly, and it is time now for eco-friendly Easter eggs to become a rage. Here are some of the eco-friendly ways to decorate Easter Eggs:
Pine cone Easter eggs is one the most eco-friendly way to make Easter Eggs. Shred all the needles of the cone, turning them into big, beautiful eggs. Also, acrylic paints or water colors can give these eggs new colours. These eggs can be kept forever as Easter memory.
Embroidery floss can also be used to make Easter eggs. Various color flosses can be wrapped around original eggs to give them a beautiful and delicate look.
Find rocks, which have a shape like eggs and paint them for the eco-friendly Easter egg hunt.
Papier Mache eggs: Papier machie eggs can become the favourite Easter eggs, as they last the longest and can also hold treats. Moreover, they are fun to paint.
Wooden Eggs: With wooden eggs, one can do umpteen things -- from colouring them with Sharpies, glue buttons or photos on them, to showcasing decoupage work.
Felted wool Easter eggs are a great start when kids are young. They are soft, delicate and easy to make. Here are the step on how to make Easter eggs from felt Wool. Steps to make Easter Eggs from wool.
While painting the Easter eggsm make sure to use home made dyes and not synthetic colours.
Instead of painting the shells, one can also hard boil the eggs and dip them in natural colours from kitchen like beetroot juice, turmeric juice and natural food colours.
So here are some fun and ecofriendly ideas to decorate Easter Eggs for Easter 2014. Share yours ideas of decorating Easter Eggs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions