‘The Blacklist’ Episode 19 Spoilers/Preview: Tom Gone from Liz’s Life in ‘The Pavlovich Brothers’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 3, 2014 9:03 PM EST
Tom Keen is currently the real blacklist criminal in NBC's "The Blacklist," but Red has no clue about his real identity or his job profile. It is unbelievable that Red, who knows almost all the criminals of the world, is unaware about Tom's real identity and his handler. He just knows that Tom brought three fake passports after he inserted himself in Liz's life. Liz, Tom's so called target-wife, has set-up her own two people-investigation room -- for herself and Red -- to dig-out the truth about her husband. It looks like Tom is even more sinister and smarter than Liz and Red thought, as he is set to disappear from Liz's life at the first sign of trouble.
The preview clip of Episode 19, titled "The Pavlovich Brothers," indicates that Tom has packed his bags and has gone out of Liz's life. In the preview clip, Liz can be seen telling Red, "he is gone ... my husband is gone. " Red reminds Liz that her husband never existed, as for Tom the whole marriage was just business. Such an explanation is not going to calm down Liz and make her see things practically, as she can be seen telling Red that she had fallen in love with Tom and was planning a child with him.
In the previous episode, Tom proposed to Liz that they should renew their wedding vows, with the intention to kill all doubts about him. To keep the charade going, Liz organised the vows renewal ceremony, and invited Tom's brother, Craig Keen, as well. Craig Keen turned out to be a fake brother and, like Tom, part of something that is related to 'Berlin'. The fake brother preferred to commit suicide, rather than reveal what is 'Berlin'.
The suicide of his accomplice might have made Tom suspicious, and thus he decides to disappear from Liz's life. However if Tom suspects that Liz knows something, Liz will be in grave danger, as indicated by Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," in Beyond the Blacklist "Ivan" edition.
"Where [the last] episode leaves off, [it] has Liz in an incredibly dangerous place because it can't be long before Tom finds out that she knows and that would be a very bad thing," he said, as quoted by ENSTARS.
Official Synopsis of "The Blacklist" Episode 19, "The Pavlovich Brothers,": "As the team tries to protect a target of the Pavlovich brothers -- specialists in abductions -- Red has a job of his own for the duo; Liz patiently pursues the truth about Tom."
"The Blacklist" is taking an Easter break and is set to return with a new episode after two weeks. "The Pavlovich Brothers" is scheduled to air on April 21, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed