Leighton Meester and Adam Brody PDA at Manhattan Sidewalk
By Annie Dee | April 3, 2014 8:15 PM EST
It seems Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are still in their honeymoon-phase. Leighton Meester, whose role in "Gossip Girl" propelled her to stardom, and Adam Brody, whose role in the "OC" with Rachel Bilson did the same for him, cannot contain their love for each other, as many saw them share a passionate embrace on Wednesday in New York, People.com reports. The couple embraced and kissed each other, as if the crowd at the busy Manhattan neighbourhood was not watching them.
Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester might wind up playing the mommy role in the series finale of The CW teen drama.
The couple had shocked their fans when news surfaced about their secret marriage. On February 18, Adam Brody himself confirmed that he and Leighton Meester were married. He just said "yes" when asked that if it is true that he and Leighton were already married. Later, it was revealed that the couple married, just three months after their engagement became common knowledge. The fans were expecting them to tie the knot this summer, after the run of Leighton's Broadway play, Mice and Men, which is set to open on April 16.
The two gravitated towards each other after working together on a 2011 movie project, titled the Oranges. However, their relationship status was confirmed in February 2014.
Meester must be really in love, which can be seen in her recent projects. Recently, she showed her singing prowess when she did a cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams." She has done this in collaboration with musician Dana Williams. The video also showed Meester playing the guitar.
If everyone thought the girl can only act, she is proving everyone wrong by showing she can play instruments and sing, too. Singing must be really one of her talents, because this is not the first time that she has allowed others to listen to her golden voice.
She has showed off her pipes in 2010's Country Strong, where her role was of a pageant queen with musical aspirations. In 2009, she was the backup singer on Cobra Starship's top-10 hit "Good Girls Go Bad."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List