Charlie Hunnam Ditches Rugged Image for Sauve, Clean Shaven Look
By Sonam Malik | April 3, 2014 8:14 PM EST
'Sons of Anarchy' actor Charlie Hunnam has ditched his bearded biker look for a clean-shaven suave look. The actor was spotted in a clean-shaven look while walking out of a grocery store in Toronto. The actor had his wet hair neatly combed back and he coupled his new look with a plain a gray hoodie, jeans and Nike sneakers.
The new look is a departure from his signature style, which he has been sporting for the role of Jax teller in the FX, hit series "Sons of Anarchy".
Hunnam, who was previously considered for the controversial role of Christian Grey in "Fifty Shades of Grey," is currently shooting for the film "Crimson Peak" along with Guillermo Del Toro. Hunnam and Toro had previously worked together in "Pacific Rim."
When Hunnam was selected to play the role of Christian Grey in the movie, "Fifty Shades of Grey", his fans were immensely excited. However, he turned down the role due to fear of getting trapped in the character. Later the producers of the film said that Hunnam was too busy doing the TV series and did not have enough time to prepare for the role.
Grey's role is now being played by Jamie Dornan and regarding Dornan playing the lead, Hunnam said, "I'm sure he'll do a great job," adding: "I don't really know his work, but I know Sam [Taylor-Johnson], the director, is amazing, and she has fantastic taste, so I'm sure he'll do a great job," reported TMZ.
Meanwhile, Glee star Lea Michelle could be starred opposite Hunnam in "Sons of Anarchy". Buzz suggests that makers of the hit television show were quite impressed by Michelle's appearance at Kid's Choice Awards and they are considering her for a pivotal role
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery