'Noah' Star Emma Watson Doesn't Want to Date Anyone Famous
By Sonam Malik | April 3, 2014 7:45 PM EST
If you are one of the non-famous fans of Emma Watson and want to date her, then you may be in luck. Quite recently the Harry Potter star revealed to the April Issues of Elle Australia that she wouldn't be dating any famous person or anyone from the celeb world.
Actress Emma Watson, wearing a gown by Vera Wang, poses on the red carpet as she arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"I don't date people who are famous," Watson admitted. "I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me. I wish I could protect them," reported Huffingtonpost.
It's interesting to know that Watson who rose to popularity charts after playing the famous role of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series, has a slightly different taste when it come to her personal life.
Watson went on to say that she is not anything like her good girl image in Harry Potter series. In her personal life she has always tried to achieve a slightly mischievous persona and thats what explains her breaking into a hotel swimming pool for a spontaneous dip in at 3am.
"It was at a hotel, it had a gate around it. My friends turned around and basically I was gone. The next thing they saw was me 7ft up in the air, scaling the fence. I shouldn't be able to get away with what I'm getting away with."
Moreover, she also confessed to Sunday Times that she is enjoying the fact that she is growing up and the ageing process is much more meaningful than the times when she was in the school and playing pivotal role in J.K Rowling adaptation series.
"As a younger woman, that pressure got me down but I've made my peace with it," she said, adding, "With airbrushing and digital manipulation, fashion can project an unobtainable image that's dangerously unhealthy. I'm excited about the ageing process. I'm more interested in women who aren't perfect. They're more compelling," reported Independent UK.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)