'Noah' Star Emma Watson Doesn't Want to Date Anyone Famous
By Sonam Malik | April 3, 2014 7:45 PM EST
If you are one of the non-famous fans of Emma Watson and want to date her, then you may be in luck. Quite recently the Harry Potter star revealed to the April Issues of Elle Australia that she wouldn't be dating any famous person or anyone from the celeb world.
Actress Emma Watson, wearing a gown by Vera Wang, poses on the red carpet as she arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"I don't date people who are famous," Watson admitted. "I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me. I wish I could protect them," reported Huffingtonpost.
It's interesting to know that Watson who rose to popularity charts after playing the famous role of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series, has a slightly different taste when it come to her personal life.
Watson went on to say that she is not anything like her good girl image in Harry Potter series. In her personal life she has always tried to achieve a slightly mischievous persona and thats what explains her breaking into a hotel swimming pool for a spontaneous dip in at 3am.
"It was at a hotel, it had a gate around it. My friends turned around and basically I was gone. The next thing they saw was me 7ft up in the air, scaling the fence. I shouldn't be able to get away with what I'm getting away with."
Moreover, she also confessed to Sunday Times that she is enjoying the fact that she is growing up and the ageing process is much more meaningful than the times when she was in the school and playing pivotal role in J.K Rowling adaptation series.
"As a younger woman, that pressure got me down but I've made my peace with it," she said, adding, "With airbrushing and digital manipulation, fashion can project an unobtainable image that's dangerously unhealthy. I'm excited about the ageing process. I'm more interested in women who aren't perfect. They're more compelling," reported Independent UK.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon