‘Bachelor’ Juan Pablo Galavis Already Cheating on Nikki Ferrell? Spotted Cozying with Another Woman
By Keerthi Mohan | April 3, 2014 7:35 PM EST
“The Bachelor” season 18 star Juan Pablo Galavis has sparked cheating rumors once again after he was spotted getting cozy with a realtor at a tennis tournament in Miami.
Reports have it that Galavis had eyes only for Lena Lowell, a realtor, and that the couple hardly paid any attention to the tennis tournament.
Juan Pablo and Nikki
“Juan Pablo and the woman chatted, smiled and shared food during the match,” an eyewitness told Star, according to Radar Online.
“They spent so much time interacting, he barely paid any attention to tennis. If I were Nikki, I’d be livid when I found out where he’d been, and with whom,” the eyewitness added.
Galavis and “The Bachelor” winner Nikki Ferrell’s relationship had been marred by controversies, with several reports indicating that Galavis is not serious about his girlfriend and has no intention to marry her.
His reluctance to propose to Ferrell or profess his love has not gone down well with viewers, who feel he came on the show to gain fame and money.
Reports that Galavis is a deadbeat dad has not helped his image.
Meanwhile, Ferrell, too, has been accused of appearing on the dating reality show for fame and money and speculations swirling around suggest that their charade of being a happy couple will not last long.
"The relationship fell apart after the fantasy suite dates,” an insider told OK, Reality TV World reported. “When Nikki found out Juan Pablo had been sleeping around, she went crazy."
Reportedly, Ferrell is unhappy with the way Galavis’ fantasy suite date with Andi Dorfman went, and she is convinced that Galavis slept with Dorfman.
“Juan Pablo and Nikki are doing a great job acting like they are madly in love, but they're just faking it. They know staying together pays,” added the insider.
Surprisingly, this is not the first time Galavis, who is considered to be the most unpopular “The Bachelor” star ever, has been accused of being unfaithful to Ferrell.
In the three months since the final rose ceremony was filmed and aired, Ferrell believes that Galavis had slept with a number of women, and her suspicions were confirmed when he refused to clear her doubts, reports indicated.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best