‘Bachelor’ Juan Pablo Galavis Already Cheating on Nikki Ferrell? Spotted Cozying with Another Woman
By Keerthi Mohan | April 3, 2014 7:35 PM EST
“The Bachelor” season 18 star Juan Pablo Galavis has sparked cheating rumors once again after he was spotted getting cozy with a realtor at a tennis tournament in Miami.
Reports have it that Galavis had eyes only for Lena Lowell, a realtor, and that the couple hardly paid any attention to the tennis tournament.
Juan Pablo and Nikki
“Juan Pablo and the woman chatted, smiled and shared food during the match,” an eyewitness told Star, according to Radar Online.
“They spent so much time interacting, he barely paid any attention to tennis. If I were Nikki, I’d be livid when I found out where he’d been, and with whom,” the eyewitness added.
Galavis and “The Bachelor” winner Nikki Ferrell’s relationship had been marred by controversies, with several reports indicating that Galavis is not serious about his girlfriend and has no intention to marry her.
His reluctance to propose to Ferrell or profess his love has not gone down well with viewers, who feel he came on the show to gain fame and money.
Reports that Galavis is a deadbeat dad has not helped his image.
Meanwhile, Ferrell, too, has been accused of appearing on the dating reality show for fame and money and speculations swirling around suggest that their charade of being a happy couple will not last long.
"The relationship fell apart after the fantasy suite dates,” an insider told OK, Reality TV World reported. “When Nikki found out Juan Pablo had been sleeping around, she went crazy."
Reportedly, Ferrell is unhappy with the way Galavis’ fantasy suite date with Andi Dorfman went, and she is convinced that Galavis slept with Dorfman.
“Juan Pablo and Nikki are doing a great job acting like they are madly in love, but they're just faking it. They know staying together pays,” added the insider.
Surprisingly, this is not the first time Galavis, who is considered to be the most unpopular “The Bachelor” star ever, has been accused of being unfaithful to Ferrell.
In the three months since the final rose ceremony was filmed and aired, Ferrell believes that Galavis had slept with a number of women, and her suspicions were confirmed when he refused to clear her doubts, reports indicated.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People