‘Bachelor’ Juan Pablo Galavis Already Cheating on Nikki Ferrell? Spotted Cozying with Another Woman
By Keerthi Mohan | April 3, 2014 7:35 PM EST
“The Bachelor” season 18 star Juan Pablo Galavis has sparked cheating rumors once again after he was spotted getting cozy with a realtor at a tennis tournament in Miami.
Reports have it that Galavis had eyes only for Lena Lowell, a realtor, and that the couple hardly paid any attention to the tennis tournament.
Juan Pablo and Nikki
“Juan Pablo and the woman chatted, smiled and shared food during the match,” an eyewitness told Star, according to Radar Online.
“They spent so much time interacting, he barely paid any attention to tennis. If I were Nikki, I’d be livid when I found out where he’d been, and with whom,” the eyewitness added.
Galavis and “The Bachelor” winner Nikki Ferrell’s relationship had been marred by controversies, with several reports indicating that Galavis is not serious about his girlfriend and has no intention to marry her.
His reluctance to propose to Ferrell or profess his love has not gone down well with viewers, who feel he came on the show to gain fame and money.
Reports that Galavis is a deadbeat dad has not helped his image.
Meanwhile, Ferrell, too, has been accused of appearing on the dating reality show for fame and money and speculations swirling around suggest that their charade of being a happy couple will not last long.
"The relationship fell apart after the fantasy suite dates,” an insider told OK, Reality TV World reported. “When Nikki found out Juan Pablo had been sleeping around, she went crazy."
Reportedly, Ferrell is unhappy with the way Galavis’ fantasy suite date with Andi Dorfman went, and she is convinced that Galavis slept with Dorfman.
“Juan Pablo and Nikki are doing a great job acting like they are madly in love, but they're just faking it. They know staying together pays,” added the insider.
Surprisingly, this is not the first time Galavis, who is considered to be the most unpopular “The Bachelor” star ever, has been accused of being unfaithful to Ferrell.
In the three months since the final rose ceremony was filmed and aired, Ferrell believes that Galavis had slept with a number of women, and her suspicions were confirmed when he refused to clear her doubts, reports indicated.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy