‘Mad Men’ Season 7 SPOILERS/PREVIEW Episode 1 ‘Time Zones’: What Happens in Premiere Episode, Final Season?
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 3, 2014 6:30 PM EST
"Mad Men" Season 7 is set to return for its swansong season on April 13, 2014. If the highlight of Season 6 was Don Draper's fall, the final season is expected to show the consequences of Draper's past actions. In the Season 6 finale of "Mad Men," Sterling Cooper and Partners (SC&P) sent Draper on a forced vacation for an indefinite time, while Peggy get to sit in Draper's chair and Megan decided to go to Los Angeles, alone. The Episode 1 of Season 7 will build on the conflicts of the previous season finale and show what happened to some of the major characters and what they are up to.
The first episode of the final season of "Mad Men" is called "Time Zones." It is set to begin in the year 1969, with President Richard Nixon's speech.
Here are some spoilers of the premiere episode based on the first episode review by Tim Goodman for The Hollywood Reporter:
"The season-seven premiere focuses mainly on Don and Megan, with Peggy, Pete, Roger and Joan having their moments," Goodman says in his review. The review also reveals that Don Draper goes to meet Megan in Los Angeles.
Since Draper has been ousted from SC&P, Lou Avery brings his "old-world ways" to the agency, according to the review. Goodman thinks that this might start a conflict between Avery and Peggy, as Avery is trying to keep Peggy out of Draper's chair.
"I think you're putting me in a position to say, 'I don't care what you think," Avery says to Peggy in the episode, as Goodman quotes in his review.
Meanwhile, Pete, who also took a flight out of New York, seems to be enjoying his stay in Los Angeles. According to the review, he finds Los Angeles "vibrant" despite it being flat, ugly and its air boring.
"... a lot of the "loose ends" left by the season-six finale are not directly addressed in the season-seven premiere," Goodman writes in his review.
Official Synopsis of "Mad Men" Season 7 Episode 1: Time Zones: "The Season 7 opener finds Don making a new friend, and Joan meeting a client for drinks. Elsewhere, Peggy hears some impressive new work, and Roger experiences a strange phone call."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop