Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gone Even Thinner Due to Food-less Diet and Extreme Exercise?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Did human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova got even thinner because of her weird food-less diet paired with extreme exercise routine?
Based on the new photos Valeria uploaded on her Facebook account, the living doll seemed to have an even thinner waist than before. It was reported that Valeria sported a waist measuring 50 centimetres.
Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook
Valeria Lukyanova Lives with Air and Light
Valeria's bones were prominent in the photos. Moreover, the stomach seemed have sunk in. This could send a wrong message to girls out there.
However, it was also reported that the Ukrainian model has been starving herself of a new lifestyle. Surprisingly, Valeria said that she wants to live with light and air alone. It seemed that the Ukrainian model and singer is following the Breatharianism cult, which is a mysterious group that advocates living without food or water. A breatharian is said to be someone who never eats or drinks as they can exist on "cosmic micro-food."
"In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone," said Valeria.
Aside from not eating food, Valeria was also subjecting herself to strenuous exercise. Photos of herself spending time in the gym were all over the internet.
However, it is common knowledge that the practice of surviving with light and air could be deadly. Enstarz claimed that practicing Breatharianism could be a dangerous lifestyle. However, the proponent of the said diet Jamusheen pointed out that there is a powerful vibe in this practice.
But latest reports claimed that Valeria is hoping to transform herself into some sort of spiritual leader. It seemed that the living doll has been paying quite an attention to what she puts in her mouth evident of her tiny waist but it could be due to not eating for weeks.
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people realize that it is necessary to move from a 'human consumer' to a 'human demi-god'. Everything is love and love is God. I am you and you are me," Valeria said in her VICE documentary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage