Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gone Even Thinner Due to Food-less Diet and Extreme Exercise?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Did human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova got even thinner because of her weird food-less diet paired with extreme exercise routine?
Based on the new photos Valeria uploaded on her Facebook account, the living doll seemed to have an even thinner waist than before. It was reported that Valeria sported a waist measuring 50 centimetres.
Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook
Valeria Lukyanova Lives with Air and Light
Valeria's bones were prominent in the photos. Moreover, the stomach seemed have sunk in. This could send a wrong message to girls out there.
However, it was also reported that the Ukrainian model has been starving herself of a new lifestyle. Surprisingly, Valeria said that she wants to live with light and air alone. It seemed that the Ukrainian model and singer is following the Breatharianism cult, which is a mysterious group that advocates living without food or water. A breatharian is said to be someone who never eats or drinks as they can exist on "cosmic micro-food."
"In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone," said Valeria.
Aside from not eating food, Valeria was also subjecting herself to strenuous exercise. Photos of herself spending time in the gym were all over the internet.
However, it is common knowledge that the practice of surviving with light and air could be deadly. Enstarz claimed that practicing Breatharianism could be a dangerous lifestyle. However, the proponent of the said diet Jamusheen pointed out that there is a powerful vibe in this practice.
But latest reports claimed that Valeria is hoping to transform herself into some sort of spiritual leader. It seemed that the living doll has been paying quite an attention to what she puts in her mouth evident of her tiny waist but it could be due to not eating for weeks.
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people realize that it is necessary to move from a 'human consumer' to a 'human demi-god'. Everything is love and love is God. I am you and you are me," Valeria said in her VICE documentary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’