Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gone Even Thinner Due to Food-less Diet and Extreme Exercise?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Did human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova got even thinner because of her weird food-less diet paired with extreme exercise routine?
Based on the new photos Valeria uploaded on her Facebook account, the living doll seemed to have an even thinner waist than before. It was reported that Valeria sported a waist measuring 50 centimetres.
Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook
Valeria Lukyanova Lives with Air and Light
Valeria's bones were prominent in the photos. Moreover, the stomach seemed have sunk in. This could send a wrong message to girls out there.
However, it was also reported that the Ukrainian model has been starving herself of a new lifestyle. Surprisingly, Valeria said that she wants to live with light and air alone. It seemed that the Ukrainian model and singer is following the Breatharianism cult, which is a mysterious group that advocates living without food or water. A breatharian is said to be someone who never eats or drinks as they can exist on "cosmic micro-food."
"In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone," said Valeria.
Aside from not eating food, Valeria was also subjecting herself to strenuous exercise. Photos of herself spending time in the gym were all over the internet.
However, it is common knowledge that the practice of surviving with light and air could be deadly. Enstarz claimed that practicing Breatharianism could be a dangerous lifestyle. However, the proponent of the said diet Jamusheen pointed out that there is a powerful vibe in this practice.
But latest reports claimed that Valeria is hoping to transform herself into some sort of spiritual leader. It seemed that the living doll has been paying quite an attention to what she puts in her mouth evident of her tiny waist but it could be due to not eating for weeks.
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people realize that it is necessary to move from a 'human consumer' to a 'human demi-god'. Everything is love and love is God. I am you and you are me," Valeria said in her VICE documentary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements