Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gone Even Thinner Due to Food-less Diet and Extreme Exercise?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Did human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova got even thinner because of her weird food-less diet paired with extreme exercise routine?
Based on the new photos Valeria uploaded on her Facebook account, the living doll seemed to have an even thinner waist than before. It was reported that Valeria sported a waist measuring 50 centimetres.
Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook
Valeria Lukyanova Lives with Air and Light
Valeria's bones were prominent in the photos. Moreover, the stomach seemed have sunk in. This could send a wrong message to girls out there.
However, it was also reported that the Ukrainian model has been starving herself of a new lifestyle. Surprisingly, Valeria said that she wants to live with light and air alone. It seemed that the Ukrainian model and singer is following the Breatharianism cult, which is a mysterious group that advocates living without food or water. A breatharian is said to be someone who never eats or drinks as they can exist on "cosmic micro-food."
"In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone," said Valeria.
Aside from not eating food, Valeria was also subjecting herself to strenuous exercise. Photos of herself spending time in the gym were all over the internet.
However, it is common knowledge that the practice of surviving with light and air could be deadly. Enstarz claimed that practicing Breatharianism could be a dangerous lifestyle. However, the proponent of the said diet Jamusheen pointed out that there is a powerful vibe in this practice.
But latest reports claimed that Valeria is hoping to transform herself into some sort of spiritual leader. It seemed that the living doll has been paying quite an attention to what she puts in her mouth evident of her tiny waist but it could be due to not eating for weeks.
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people realize that it is necessary to move from a 'human consumer' to a 'human demi-god'. Everything is love and love is God. I am you and you are me," Valeria said in her VICE documentary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- 'The Expendables 3' Torrent Leak: The Box-Office Numbers to Get Affected
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup