Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Gone Even Thinner Due to Food-less Diet and Extreme Exercise?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Did human Barbie doll Valeria Lukyanova got even thinner because of her weird food-less diet paired with extreme exercise routine?
Based on the new photos Valeria uploaded on her Facebook account, the living doll seemed to have an even thinner waist than before. It was reported that Valeria sported a waist measuring 50 centimetres.
Valeria Lukyanova via Facebook
Valeria Lukyanova Lives with Air and Light
Valeria's bones were prominent in the photos. Moreover, the stomach seemed have sunk in. This could send a wrong message to girls out there.
However, it was also reported that the Ukrainian model has been starving herself of a new lifestyle. Surprisingly, Valeria said that she wants to live with light and air alone. It seemed that the Ukrainian model and singer is following the Breatharianism cult, which is a mysterious group that advocates living without food or water. A breatharian is said to be someone who never eats or drinks as they can exist on "cosmic micro-food."
"In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone," said Valeria.
Aside from not eating food, Valeria was also subjecting herself to strenuous exercise. Photos of herself spending time in the gym were all over the internet.
However, it is common knowledge that the practice of surviving with light and air could be deadly. Enstarz claimed that practicing Breatharianism could be a dangerous lifestyle. However, the proponent of the said diet Jamusheen pointed out that there is a powerful vibe in this practice.
But latest reports claimed that Valeria is hoping to transform herself into some sort of spiritual leader. It seemed that the living doll has been paying quite an attention to what she puts in her mouth evident of her tiny waist but it could be due to not eating for weeks.
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people realize that it is necessary to move from a 'human consumer' to a 'human demi-god'. Everything is love and love is God. I am you and you are me," Valeria said in her VICE documentary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists