Justin Bieber & Austin Mahone Making Music Together, Is it for Real or Just a Hoax?
By Riza Ornos | April 3, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Yes, you read it right. Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone are making music together as the two singers put the Selena Gomez drama behind them. Beliebers and Mahomies are a having a field day as Bieber shared an Instagram pic of him with Austin Mahone, Young Money president Mack Maine and Cash Money founder Birdman.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
The two young singers headed into a studio on April 1 and reportedly making new music. "New music #YMCMB," Justin captioned the photo with his YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires) crew. "Studio flow with tha yung future of music get ready YMCMB," he wrote on his Instagram account.
The 17-year-old star also uploaded the same picture on his account and captioned it, "What an amazing song last night..The world isn't ready! @justinbieber."
Although fans are quite shock about the collaboration, the two singers seemed happy for their first project after Taylor Swift hooked Austin up with Bieber's estranged girlfriend Selena Gomez. "They really respect each other's music," says HollywoodLife.com source.
"They work with a lot of the same producers and Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album. Justin had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin so they got together in the studio," adds the source.
Although the "Spring Breakers" star and Mahone hang out a few times, the two only shared a platonic relationship and Justin has nothing to be concerned about. "Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," according to MTV source.
"They work with a lot of the same producers and Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album. Justin had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin so they got together in the studio," explains the source.
There is no word yet about the song or will it appear in Austin's "MMM Yeah's" upcoming debut album. But it's no secret that the 17-year-old singer is a bit of a Belieber and he used to cover Beiber's songs when he started to get noticed on YouTube.
The "Baby" singer is currently facing a paparazzi trial and a few days ago on-and-off again GF Selena Gomez was subpoenaed to testify in the case. After Gomez, now the prosecution has asked the singer's ex -bodyguard Moshe Benabou to give his side of the story.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People