Justin Bieber & Austin Mahone Making Music Together, Is it for Real or Just a Hoax?
By Riza Ornos | April 3, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Yes, you read it right. Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone are making music together as the two singers put the Selena Gomez drama behind them. Beliebers and Mahomies are a having a field day as Bieber shared an Instagram pic of him with Austin Mahone, Young Money president Mack Maine and Cash Money founder Birdman.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
The two young singers headed into a studio on April 1 and reportedly making new music. "New music #YMCMB," Justin captioned the photo with his YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires) crew. "Studio flow with tha yung future of music get ready YMCMB," he wrote on his Instagram account.
The 17-year-old star also uploaded the same picture on his account and captioned it, "What an amazing song last night..The world isn't ready! @justinbieber."
Although fans are quite shock about the collaboration, the two singers seemed happy for their first project after Taylor Swift hooked Austin up with Bieber's estranged girlfriend Selena Gomez. "They really respect each other's music," says HollywoodLife.com source.
"They work with a lot of the same producers and Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album. Justin had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin so they got together in the studio," adds the source.
Although the "Spring Breakers" star and Mahone hang out a few times, the two only shared a platonic relationship and Justin has nothing to be concerned about. "Austin and Justin have met before and they really respect each other's music," according to MTV source.
"They work with a lot of the same producers and Justin knew Austin has been in the studio working on his album. Justin had a song he thought could be really perfect to do with Austin so they got together in the studio," explains the source.
There is no word yet about the song or will it appear in Austin's "MMM Yeah's" upcoming debut album. But it's no secret that the 17-year-old singer is a bit of a Belieber and he used to cover Beiber's songs when he started to get noticed on YouTube.
The "Baby" singer is currently facing a paparazzi trial and a few days ago on-and-off again GF Selena Gomez was subpoenaed to testify in the case. After Gomez, now the prosecution has asked the singer's ex -bodyguard Moshe Benabou to give his side of the story.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff