Miley Cyrus Pregnant and Scared: Is Justin Bieber the Father of Her Baby?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 3, 2014 5:06 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is reportedly pregnant with her first child and the unplanned pregnancy has left her scared because she does not know who the father is.
Cyrus, 21, whose sexual antics have been on the rise since her split from fiancé Liam Hemsworth last year, has had multiple one night stands and she has not always been cautious, according to Life & Style magazine.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during New Year's Eve celebrations at Times Square in New York
“She is at the height of her career and isn’t ready for a baby,” one of her friends told the magazine anonymously, HollywoodLife reported. “I don’t think she would even know who the father is, since she has been so promiscuous.”
Since her split from Hemsworth, Cyrus has been linked to a number of famous names, including Kellan Lutz, Mike Will and Jared Leto.
Recently, HollywoodLife ran a report hinting that Justin Bieber has been hanging out with Cyrus in a bid to make Selena Gomez jealous. Life & Style even published a photograph of Cyrus and Bieber hanging out at a party.
But Cyrus debunked the hook up claims by tweeting that the photograph was doctored.
“Btw this is photoshopped. Biebs wasn’t at Pharrels bday party,” Cyrus said on Twitter. “I never read this s*** & that’s why,” she added.
Meanwhile, Cyrus’ pregnancy news has also been put to rest by her representative who said that there is no truth to these reports.
Another source close to Cyrus told HollywoodLife: “Miley is definitely not pregnant. She takes the proper precautions for that not to happen, she is very smart about things when it comes to that and is not going to have a kid especially around this high point in her career.”
Cyrus is currently on her Bangerz tour, which has been attracting a lot of criticism due to her sexually charged performances. But that hasn’t stopped her fans, predominantly female, from thronging the concerts. And similar to Cyrus, they too are scantly attired.
“The sluttier you are, the more likely it is that we would be friends,” Cyrus tells the audience in her audience addresses at each concert, according to the National Post. “No one’s gonna get judged,” she adds.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery