Miley Cyrus Pregnant and Scared: Is Justin Bieber the Father of Her Baby?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 3, 2014 5:06 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is reportedly pregnant with her first child and the unplanned pregnancy has left her scared because she does not know who the father is.
Cyrus, 21, whose sexual antics have been on the rise since her split from fiancé Liam Hemsworth last year, has had multiple one night stands and she has not always been cautious, according to Life & Style magazine.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during New Year's Eve celebrations at Times Square in New York
“She is at the height of her career and isn’t ready for a baby,” one of her friends told the magazine anonymously, HollywoodLife reported. “I don’t think she would even know who the father is, since she has been so promiscuous.”
Since her split from Hemsworth, Cyrus has been linked to a number of famous names, including Kellan Lutz, Mike Will and Jared Leto.
Recently, HollywoodLife ran a report hinting that Justin Bieber has been hanging out with Cyrus in a bid to make Selena Gomez jealous. Life & Style even published a photograph of Cyrus and Bieber hanging out at a party.
But Cyrus debunked the hook up claims by tweeting that the photograph was doctored.
“Btw this is photoshopped. Biebs wasn’t at Pharrels bday party,” Cyrus said on Twitter. “I never read this s*** & that’s why,” she added.
Meanwhile, Cyrus’ pregnancy news has also been put to rest by her representative who said that there is no truth to these reports.
Another source close to Cyrus told HollywoodLife: “Miley is definitely not pregnant. She takes the proper precautions for that not to happen, she is very smart about things when it comes to that and is not going to have a kid especially around this high point in her career.”
Cyrus is currently on her Bangerz tour, which has been attracting a lot of criticism due to her sexually charged performances. But that hasn’t stopped her fans, predominantly female, from thronging the concerts. And similar to Cyrus, they too are scantly attired.
“The sluttier you are, the more likely it is that we would be friends,” Cyrus tells the audience in her audience addresses at each concert, according to the National Post. “No one’s gonna get judged,” she adds.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans