Miley Cyrus Pregnant and Scared: Is Justin Bieber the Father of Her Baby?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 3, 2014 5:06 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is reportedly pregnant with her first child and the unplanned pregnancy has left her scared because she does not know who the father is.
Cyrus, 21, whose sexual antics have been on the rise since her split from fiancé Liam Hemsworth last year, has had multiple one night stands and she has not always been cautious, according to Life & Style magazine.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during New Year's Eve celebrations at Times Square in New York
“She is at the height of her career and isn’t ready for a baby,” one of her friends told the magazine anonymously, HollywoodLife reported. “I don’t think she would even know who the father is, since she has been so promiscuous.”
Since her split from Hemsworth, Cyrus has been linked to a number of famous names, including Kellan Lutz, Mike Will and Jared Leto.
Recently, HollywoodLife ran a report hinting that Justin Bieber has been hanging out with Cyrus in a bid to make Selena Gomez jealous. Life & Style even published a photograph of Cyrus and Bieber hanging out at a party.
But Cyrus debunked the hook up claims by tweeting that the photograph was doctored.
“Btw this is photoshopped. Biebs wasn’t at Pharrels bday party,” Cyrus said on Twitter. “I never read this s*** & that’s why,” she added.
Meanwhile, Cyrus’ pregnancy news has also been put to rest by her representative who said that there is no truth to these reports.
Another source close to Cyrus told HollywoodLife: “Miley is definitely not pregnant. She takes the proper precautions for that not to happen, she is very smart about things when it comes to that and is not going to have a kid especially around this high point in her career.”
Cyrus is currently on her Bangerz tour, which has been attracting a lot of criticism due to her sexually charged performances. But that hasn’t stopped her fans, predominantly female, from thronging the concerts. And similar to Cyrus, they too are scantly attired.
“The sluttier you are, the more likely it is that we would be friends,” Cyrus tells the audience in her audience addresses at each concert, according to the National Post. “No one’s gonna get judged,” she adds.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points