Emma Watson Set to Become a Yoga Instructor If Acting Life Gets Too Crazy
By Annie Dee | April 3, 2014 5:03 PM EST
Emma Watson revealed that because acting is a crazy, whirlwind occupation, she needs something stable and steady to anchor her hectic life, and she chose yoga. According to Elle Australia, Emma Watson claimed she just received her certification last year, which would give her the authority to teach yoga and meditation. That said, if her acting career does not pan out in the future, she can indeed be one of the hottest and most popular yoga instructor one day.
Oscar 2014: Red Carpet Arrival
Asked why she chose yoga, Emma Watson did not give a detailed answer why. Instead, she answered the question why she wanted that certification, Glamor Magazine reports.
"People are like: 'Where are you living? What are you doing?' I don't know," she shared to Elle Australia. "I'm too young to decide right now if I want to live here or in New York or in L.A. or wherever else. And I really struggled for the answers the past three years. I should really know! I should really commit! She also added, "I was like 'I need to find a way to always feel safe and at home within myself'. Because I can never rely on a physical place."
Celebrities all over the world can certainly relate. No matter how big their mansions are, it's hard to find peace in that physical space especially since the media and their fans would not let them be. Not that it's a bad thing, but because celebrities like Emma Watson needs a breather too, maybe finding that space where they can feel at home inside them is not a bad idea.
Yoga seems to keep Emma grounded and calm despite all the craziness associated with her life after being launched as Hermione of the Harry Potter movies, which can explain why fans naturally gravitate towards her.
Yoga may also be the reason why Emma Watson is such an effective actress. The "Noah" Star did not stop acting and making hit movies after the phenomenal Harry Potter series was concluded. Her role and performance in Noah was gush-worthy, as Russell Crowe's sons reveal, according to Mail Online.
If she decide to teach a yoga class or two in the future, for sure many will start enrolling under her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones