Emma Watson Set to Become a Yoga Instructor If Acting Life Gets Too Crazy
By Annie Dee | April 3, 2014 5:03 PM EST
Emma Watson revealed that because acting is a crazy, whirlwind occupation, she needs something stable and steady to anchor her hectic life, and she chose yoga. According to Elle Australia, Emma Watson claimed she just received her certification last year, which would give her the authority to teach yoga and meditation. That said, if her acting career does not pan out in the future, she can indeed be one of the hottest and most popular yoga instructor one day.
Oscar 2014: Red Carpet Arrival
Asked why she chose yoga, Emma Watson did not give a detailed answer why. Instead, she answered the question why she wanted that certification, Glamor Magazine reports.
"People are like: 'Where are you living? What are you doing?' I don't know," she shared to Elle Australia. "I'm too young to decide right now if I want to live here or in New York or in L.A. or wherever else. And I really struggled for the answers the past three years. I should really know! I should really commit! She also added, "I was like 'I need to find a way to always feel safe and at home within myself'. Because I can never rely on a physical place."
Celebrities all over the world can certainly relate. No matter how big their mansions are, it's hard to find peace in that physical space especially since the media and their fans would not let them be. Not that it's a bad thing, but because celebrities like Emma Watson needs a breather too, maybe finding that space where they can feel at home inside them is not a bad idea.
Yoga seems to keep Emma grounded and calm despite all the craziness associated with her life after being launched as Hermione of the Harry Potter movies, which can explain why fans naturally gravitate towards her.
Yoga may also be the reason why Emma Watson is such an effective actress. The "Noah" Star did not stop acting and making hit movies after the phenomenal Harry Potter series was concluded. Her role and performance in Noah was gush-worthy, as Russell Crowe's sons reveal, according to Mail Online.
If she decide to teach a yoga class or two in the future, for sure many will start enrolling under her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia