Emma Watson Set to Become a Yoga Instructor If Acting Life Gets Too Crazy
By Annie Dee | April 3, 2014 5:03 PM EST
Emma Watson revealed that because acting is a crazy, whirlwind occupation, she needs something stable and steady to anchor her hectic life, and she chose yoga. According to Elle Australia, Emma Watson claimed she just received her certification last year, which would give her the authority to teach yoga and meditation. That said, if her acting career does not pan out in the future, she can indeed be one of the hottest and most popular yoga instructor one day.
Oscar 2014: Red Carpet Arrival
Asked why she chose yoga, Emma Watson did not give a detailed answer why. Instead, she answered the question why she wanted that certification, Glamor Magazine reports.
"People are like: 'Where are you living? What are you doing?' I don't know," she shared to Elle Australia. "I'm too young to decide right now if I want to live here or in New York or in L.A. or wherever else. And I really struggled for the answers the past three years. I should really know! I should really commit! She also added, "I was like 'I need to find a way to always feel safe and at home within myself'. Because I can never rely on a physical place."
Celebrities all over the world can certainly relate. No matter how big their mansions are, it's hard to find peace in that physical space especially since the media and their fans would not let them be. Not that it's a bad thing, but because celebrities like Emma Watson needs a breather too, maybe finding that space where they can feel at home inside them is not a bad idea.
Yoga seems to keep Emma grounded and calm despite all the craziness associated with her life after being launched as Hermione of the Harry Potter movies, which can explain why fans naturally gravitate towards her.
Yoga may also be the reason why Emma Watson is such an effective actress. The "Noah" Star did not stop acting and making hit movies after the phenomenal Harry Potter series was concluded. Her role and performance in Noah was gush-worthy, as Russell Crowe's sons reveal, according to Mail Online.
If she decide to teach a yoga class or two in the future, for sure many will start enrolling under her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS