Emma Watson Set to Become a Yoga Instructor If Acting Life Gets Too Crazy
By Annie Dee | April 3, 2014 5:03 PM EST
Emma Watson revealed that because acting is a crazy, whirlwind occupation, she needs something stable and steady to anchor her hectic life, and she chose yoga. According to Elle Australia, Emma Watson claimed she just received her certification last year, which would give her the authority to teach yoga and meditation. That said, if her acting career does not pan out in the future, she can indeed be one of the hottest and most popular yoga instructor one day.
Oscar 2014: Red Carpet Arrival
Asked why she chose yoga, Emma Watson did not give a detailed answer why. Instead, she answered the question why she wanted that certification, Glamor Magazine reports.
"People are like: 'Where are you living? What are you doing?' I don't know," she shared to Elle Australia. "I'm too young to decide right now if I want to live here or in New York or in L.A. or wherever else. And I really struggled for the answers the past three years. I should really know! I should really commit! She also added, "I was like 'I need to find a way to always feel safe and at home within myself'. Because I can never rely on a physical place."
Celebrities all over the world can certainly relate. No matter how big their mansions are, it's hard to find peace in that physical space especially since the media and their fans would not let them be. Not that it's a bad thing, but because celebrities like Emma Watson needs a breather too, maybe finding that space where they can feel at home inside them is not a bad idea.
Yoga seems to keep Emma grounded and calm despite all the craziness associated with her life after being launched as Hermione of the Harry Potter movies, which can explain why fans naturally gravitate towards her.
Yoga may also be the reason why Emma Watson is such an effective actress. The "Noah" Star did not stop acting and making hit movies after the phenomenal Harry Potter series was concluded. Her role and performance in Noah was gush-worthy, as Russell Crowe's sons reveal, according to Mail Online.
If she decide to teach a yoga class or two in the future, for sure many will start enrolling under her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories