Emma Watson Set to Become a Yoga Instructor If Acting Life Gets Too Crazy
By Annie Dee | April 3, 2014 5:03 PM EST
Emma Watson revealed that because acting is a crazy, whirlwind occupation, she needs something stable and steady to anchor her hectic life, and she chose yoga. According to Elle Australia, Emma Watson claimed she just received her certification last year, which would give her the authority to teach yoga and meditation. That said, if her acting career does not pan out in the future, she can indeed be one of the hottest and most popular yoga instructor one day.
Oscar 2014: Red Carpet Arrival
Asked why she chose yoga, Emma Watson did not give a detailed answer why. Instead, she answered the question why she wanted that certification, Glamor Magazine reports.
"People are like: 'Where are you living? What are you doing?' I don't know," she shared to Elle Australia. "I'm too young to decide right now if I want to live here or in New York or in L.A. or wherever else. And I really struggled for the answers the past three years. I should really know! I should really commit! She also added, "I was like 'I need to find a way to always feel safe and at home within myself'. Because I can never rely on a physical place."
Celebrities all over the world can certainly relate. No matter how big their mansions are, it's hard to find peace in that physical space especially since the media and their fans would not let them be. Not that it's a bad thing, but because celebrities like Emma Watson needs a breather too, maybe finding that space where they can feel at home inside them is not a bad idea.
Yoga seems to keep Emma grounded and calm despite all the craziness associated with her life after being launched as Hermione of the Harry Potter movies, which can explain why fans naturally gravitate towards her.
Yoga may also be the reason why Emma Watson is such an effective actress. The "Noah" Star did not stop acting and making hit movies after the phenomenal Harry Potter series was concluded. Her role and performance in Noah was gush-worthy, as Russell Crowe's sons reveal, according to Mail Online.
If she decide to teach a yoga class or two in the future, for sure many will start enrolling under her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June