Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are Back Together: ‘Twilight’ Actors RPatz and KStew ‘Love Each Other’ and are Now in an 'Open Relationship?'- Details
By jaskiran kaur | April 3, 2014 2:49 PM EST
"Twilight" fans aka Twihards can take a sigh of relief as Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart seem to be back together. For a long time, speculations over their dating status were running wild and several media outlets predicted their possible reunion. According to the latest Hollywood Life report, on and off couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart "are still hooking-up." Read on to find out the details of RPatz and KStew's relationship.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart seem to be back together but in a different type of a relationship. After plentiful speculations, truth about their relationship status has surfaced claiming that they are "still hooking-up, but it's not at all exclusive."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart began dating while they were filming "Twilight" which apparently became their shot to glory. The high profile couple became much-admired couple of Hollywood and received immense love from fans. They dated each other for some four years before they broke up in summer of 2012. Two of them parted ways because Kristen Stewart was allegedly involved in an affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. Soon after their breakup, Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's reunion rumors began making the rounds, time and again.
The latest update is that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are together in what could be called as "open relationship," according to the insider.
"As much as they both love each other, there are no rules in place. It sounds like a crazy way to live but it's so common in Hollywood," explains the insider to the Web site.
The insider further discloses why Robert Pattinson is "hooking up" with only Kristen Stewart. RPatz is reportedly not the kind of a person who would be "interested" in hooking up with different girls.
The report threw light on April 1 instance involving Robert Pattinson and some of his latest film's crew members. Robert Pattinson is currently working on James Dean biopic "Life" and is back in Los Angeles for filming few scenes for the film. On April 1, Hollywood heartthrob was reportedly spotted coming out of a place called The Den and then heading towards a place called Chateau Marmont. Clearing the air, the insider revealed that this was not about a hookup with a girl. Instead, Robert Pattinson is putting up in Chateau Marmont with some of his colleagues working on his film "Life." After the shooting Robert Pattinson along with his crew members headed to The Den for some drinks since this place is right across the street.
According to the report, there were photos of Robert Pattinson with his bodyguard and a woman driving the car. It is speculated that this led to a rumor that he his dating a new girl- but this is different.
The friend also revealed that Robert Pattinson is "not a huge womanizer." He would prefer getting drunk with his pals than picking up girls like his outing on April 1. The source also made it clear that he wasn't in the bar to meet anyone he was just hanging out with people after work. "Rob's no different - once the stress is over he likes to unwind," says the source.
Meanwhile, reports are swirling around that "Twilight" co-stars and on and off couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may get together on latter's 24th birthday on April 9. She would consider it to be her "ultimate birthday gift" if he attends her birthday party with her close friends in Los Angeles. So what do you think of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's idea of "open relationship?" Are you happy if RPatz and KStew are back together? Let us know your thoughts in comments section below.
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around