Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. Google Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Should You Wait For?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 2:12 PM EST
Two Android-based smartphones will battle it out later this year.
Samsung is set to release the fourth generation of Galaxy Note phablet sometime around September. Samsung's tablet-smartphone hybrid gained popularity because it proved to be helpful to professionals.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date Set for Q3, expected to release in two variants
Google will also release its new flagship smartphone this year dubbed as the Nexus 6. The Nexus smartphones were also popular because of its fair specs and features paired with a friendly price.
Below are the comparison of some of the rumoured specs and features of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Google Nexus 6.
Google Nexus 6 was expected to pack a screen display of no less than5 inches with higher resolution than its predecessor. Google has to prove its prowess in making better screen displays as its previous panels were fair but not as stellar as its rivals. Samsung Galaxy Note 4, on the other hand, will most likely pack a bigger screen display. Rumours claimed that the device will sport a three-fold screen display.
Google Nexus 6 was rumoured to be powered by a 64-bit chipset either from Intel or Qualcomm. Meanwhile, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with eight core processor from Exynos or Qualcomm.
Both devices will run with the latest Android operating system. Google was rumoured to launch the Android 4.5 or 5.0 at the I/O Conference in June. However, Google Nexus 6 may gain an advantage as it receives the updates earlier than most Android-based smartphones.
Google Nexus 6 will pack a better camera of 13 megapixels, based on rumours. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will also upgrade its rear shooter from 13MP to either 16MP or 20MP.
The Nexus 6 might be equipped with the 3000mAh or 3200mAh battery while Samsung's phablet will pack more than 3,000 mAh battery capacity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness