Miranda Kerr Feels Lucky
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 2:04 PM EST
Miranda Kerr felt very lucky that her career in modelling has gone this far.
Miranda Kerr felt grateful that she was able to last this long in the modelling industry. She revealed in her tell-all interview in Britain's GQ Magazine, "It's funny, some people have recently said, 'Oh your career is really starting to take off', which is weird. I think they forget I've been doing this since I was 14. Maybe it just seems that way to the fashion crowd as for a long time I was doing more commercial jobs. I just feel lucky. I never thought it would even last this long," the Aussie supermodel said.
Miranda Kerr: South Korean Woman Transforms Herself to Look Like Australian Supermodel Idol
It is common knowledge that a career span in modelling is very short-lived. Most models start at a very young age and reach the peak of their careers at 18 until mid-20's, then everything starts to go downhill. However, models like Miranda Kerr have a lasting career, to think that Miranda is already 30 years old.
There are a lot of beautiful young women who have decided to try out modelling as a career. While many models struggle in the industry to make a name for themselves, there are those who rise to the top effortlessly like Miranda Kerr.
The Australian supermodel started her career at a very young age of 14 when she won the model search of Australia's Dolly magazine. From there on, the model walked on various catwalks and fashion shows of some of the biggest houses in the fashion world. One of the peaks of Miranda's career was being named as the first Australian Victoria's Secret Angel.
Currently, Miranda is juggling endorsements from various big companies like Mango, Swarovski, H&M, Reebok and Royal Albert. The model also handles her own beauty line - Kora Organics while taking care of her son and finalizing her divorce with Orlando Bloom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best