Miranda Kerr Feels Lucky
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 2:04 PM EST
Miranda Kerr felt very lucky that her career in modelling has gone this far.
Miranda Kerr felt grateful that she was able to last this long in the modelling industry. She revealed in her tell-all interview in Britain's GQ Magazine, "It's funny, some people have recently said, 'Oh your career is really starting to take off', which is weird. I think they forget I've been doing this since I was 14. Maybe it just seems that way to the fashion crowd as for a long time I was doing more commercial jobs. I just feel lucky. I never thought it would even last this long," the Aussie supermodel said.
Miranda Kerr: South Korean Woman Transforms Herself to Look Like Australian Supermodel Idol
It is common knowledge that a career span in modelling is very short-lived. Most models start at a very young age and reach the peak of their careers at 18 until mid-20's, then everything starts to go downhill. However, models like Miranda Kerr have a lasting career, to think that Miranda is already 30 years old.
There are a lot of beautiful young women who have decided to try out modelling as a career. While many models struggle in the industry to make a name for themselves, there are those who rise to the top effortlessly like Miranda Kerr.
The Australian supermodel started her career at a very young age of 14 when she won the model search of Australia's Dolly magazine. From there on, the model walked on various catwalks and fashion shows of some of the biggest houses in the fashion world. One of the peaks of Miranda's career was being named as the first Australian Victoria's Secret Angel.
Currently, Miranda is juggling endorsements from various big companies like Mango, Swarovski, H&M, Reebok and Royal Albert. The model also handles her own beauty line - Kora Organics while taking care of her son and finalizing her divorce with Orlando Bloom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report