2014 MTV Movie Awards: 'Jupiter Ascending' Star Mila Kunis to Present Co-Star Channing Tatum with the Trailblazer Award
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 3, 2014 1:52 PM EST
Pregnant and happily engaged, "Jupiter Ascending" star Mila Kunis will be appearing as a presenter during the 2014 MTV Movie Awards at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California. Kunis was reportedly presenting the MTV Trailblazer Award to "Magic Mike" actor Channing Tatum.
Mila Kunis poses on the red carpet before a screening of her film "Third Person" at the Visa Screening Room during the 38th Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto September 9, 2013.
Kunis and Tatum will be starring together for the first time in the new sci-fi movie "Jupiter Ascending." The 30-year-old actress was reportedly playing the role of Jupiter Jones, a young woman who will make a big difference in the future, while Tatum will be playing as Caine who will take part in the extraordinary transformation of Jupiter Jones. The new Andy Wachowski and Lana Wachowski directed movie will be out in theatres on July 18 in the U.S.
According to MTV News, Tatum will be the first male, ever, to receive the MTV Trailblazer award, succeeding previous winners Emma Watson who recently graced red carpets with her new movie "Noah" and Emma Stone who will soon grace the theatres as she starred in the new sequel "The Spider-Man 2" on May 2.
Aside from "Jupiter Ascending," Tatum, who will soon be turning 34 on April 26, will also be appearing on "22 Jump Street." The 33-year-old actor will be returning as Jenko - the same role he portrayed in "21 Jump Street" in 2012.
Channing Tatum is proving himself a lot lately. In 2012, he was dubbed as People Magazine's Sexiest Man alive. In an interview with People, Tatum's wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum revealed what kind of man the 33-year-old actor really is.
"People know him to be fun and sexy, but they don't know how emotionally deep and spiritually open he is," Dewan-Tatum told People. "He is such an open-hearted person; what you see is what you get."
Tatum was reported to be currently filming an animated movie called "The Book of Life" where the actor is doing a voiceover for Joaquin. And following the success of "Magic Mike" in 2012, Tatum was rumoured to be portraying the role of Magic Mike again in "Magic Mike XXL." There is no news yet as to when the movie will start filming.
Conan O'Brien was reported to be hosting the show, and aside from Mila Kunis "The Fault in Our Stars" actors Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort, together with Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton were previously announced to be also attending the 2014 MTV Movies Awards as presenters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate