Miley Cyrus Shattered After Dog Floyd Dies During ‘Bangerz’ Tour
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 3, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is devastated after her beloved pet dog named Floyd died on Wednesday, April 2. She broke the news on Twitter announcing that it was the 2nd worst day of her life.
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013. REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Photos
The twerk princess' dog Floyd - an Alaskan Klee Kai - passed away while she was on her "Bangerz" tour. She also said that she wished Floyd would have taken her with him because it was unbearable for her.
"'I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken. I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him this is unbearable," wrote Miley Cyrus.
The star also shared two pictures of herself with Floyd as she remembered her beloved dog.
"What am I gonna do without him? I am miserable."
Miley then went on to apologise to her fans in Boston before her gig there on Wednesday.
"I'm sorry in advance if I am not myself tomorrow Boston. I will try my best to be my best."
Floyd is not the first dog Miley lost. In 2012, the untimely death of her two-year-old Yorkshire Terrier Lila left her in a miserable state. Daily Mail reported one of her tweets announcing the death of Lila.
"For everyone asking... I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken..... Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away."
Miley Cyrus is mother to Happy, Ziggy and Mary Jane. She also takes care of her sister's dogs named Penny Lane and Yorkie. The pre-nup with ex Liam Hemsworth also included a condition that she will be given the custody of her dogs.
As soon as Miley expressed her feeling about the death of Floyd, her followers joined in to pay tribute to him. #RIPFloyd started trending on Twitter.
Miley Cyrus' latest tweets clearly suggest that she misses Floyd a lot.
this is the 3rd worst day of my life. I am beyond miserable.
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 2, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’