Miley Cyrus Shattered After Dog Floyd Dies During ‘Bangerz’ Tour
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 3, 2014 1:32 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is devastated after her beloved pet dog named Floyd died on Wednesday, April 2. She broke the news on Twitter announcing that it was the 2nd worst day of her life.
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013. REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Photos
The twerk princess' dog Floyd - an Alaskan Klee Kai - passed away while she was on her "Bangerz" tour. She also said that she wished Floyd would have taken her with him because it was unbearable for her.
"'I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken. I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him this is unbearable," wrote Miley Cyrus.
The star also shared two pictures of herself with Floyd as she remembered her beloved dog.
"What am I gonna do without him? I am miserable."
Miley then went on to apologise to her fans in Boston before her gig there on Wednesday.
"I'm sorry in advance if I am not myself tomorrow Boston. I will try my best to be my best."
Floyd is not the first dog Miley lost. In 2012, the untimely death of her two-year-old Yorkshire Terrier Lila left her in a miserable state. Daily Mail reported one of her tweets announcing the death of Lila.
"For everyone asking... I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken..... Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away."
Miley Cyrus is mother to Happy, Ziggy and Mary Jane. She also takes care of her sister's dogs named Penny Lane and Yorkie. The pre-nup with ex Liam Hemsworth also included a condition that she will be given the custody of her dogs.
As soon as Miley expressed her feeling about the death of Floyd, her followers joined in to pay tribute to him. #RIPFloyd started trending on Twitter.
Miley Cyrus' latest tweets clearly suggest that she misses Floyd a lot.
this is the 3rd worst day of my life. I am beyond miserable.
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 2, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch