Drake Bell Disses Ariana Grande: 'What work did she ever have to do in her life?'
By Diadem Pambid | April 3, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Apparently, Justin Bieber isn't the only celebrity that Drake Bell hates. In an all new interview, the former Nickelodeon star slams Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. So what did the "Drake & Josh" star have to say about Ariana Grande and how have "Arianators" reacted?
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
Drake Bell is bound to have a number of haters once more tailed to his every move. In an interview with BuzzFeed, the former Nickelodeon star slammed Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. It's not new for "Beliebers" to hear hateful statements from Bell about their beloved idol. Yet, this would certainly be a first for "Arianators" to hear vile comments about Ariana Grande from Bell.
"I don't think a lot of these young people have to work very hard," said the 27-year old star in a report by E! Online, adding, "They're found on YouTube and, boom, thrown into the studio so they think they can get anything they want. Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she's been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?"
For Drake Bell, Ariana's hard work doesn't seem to a ground for praise. The latter has done quite a number of works in her lifetime of which includes her acting stint for "Victorious" and "Sam & Cat." Plus, Grande has even managed to produce an album, "Baby I" that has raked in millions of dollars. Aside from dissing Ariana Grande, Drake went on to diss her fans called "Arianators."
"Ariana Grande's fans told Perez Hilton that he and his son needed to die and get cancer, and she just fed it. It's disgusting," continued the report.
Obviously, one thing is for sure - Drake Bell not only has "Beliebers" to watch out for but "Arianators" and "Little Monsters" as well for his awful statements about their idols. All the hate would of course go away if he'd apologize for his remarks but it doesn't look like he's bound to say sorry anytime soon.
"It's hard for me to be something I'm not," stated Bell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report