Drake Bell Disses Ariana Grande: 'What work did she ever have to do in her life?'
By Diadem Pambid | April 3, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Apparently, Justin Bieber isn't the only celebrity that Drake Bell hates. In an all new interview, the former Nickelodeon star slams Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. So what did the "Drake & Josh" star have to say about Ariana Grande and how have "Arianators" reacted?
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
Drake Bell is bound to have a number of haters once more tailed to his every move. In an interview with BuzzFeed, the former Nickelodeon star slammed Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. It's not new for "Beliebers" to hear hateful statements from Bell about their beloved idol. Yet, this would certainly be a first for "Arianators" to hear vile comments about Ariana Grande from Bell.
"I don't think a lot of these young people have to work very hard," said the 27-year old star in a report by E! Online, adding, "They're found on YouTube and, boom, thrown into the studio so they think they can get anything they want. Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she's been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?"
For Drake Bell, Ariana's hard work doesn't seem to a ground for praise. The latter has done quite a number of works in her lifetime of which includes her acting stint for "Victorious" and "Sam & Cat." Plus, Grande has even managed to produce an album, "Baby I" that has raked in millions of dollars. Aside from dissing Ariana Grande, Drake went on to diss her fans called "Arianators."
"Ariana Grande's fans told Perez Hilton that he and his son needed to die and get cancer, and she just fed it. It's disgusting," continued the report.
Obviously, one thing is for sure - Drake Bell not only has "Beliebers" to watch out for but "Arianators" and "Little Monsters" as well for his awful statements about their idols. All the hate would of course go away if he'd apologize for his remarks but it doesn't look like he's bound to say sorry anytime soon.
"It's hard for me to be something I'm not," stated Bell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools