Drake Bell Disses Ariana Grande: 'What work did she ever have to do in her life?'
By Diadem Pambid | April 3, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Apparently, Justin Bieber isn't the only celebrity that Drake Bell hates. In an all new interview, the former Nickelodeon star slams Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. So what did the "Drake & Josh" star have to say about Ariana Grande and how have "Arianators" reacted?
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
Drake Bell is bound to have a number of haters once more tailed to his every move. In an interview with BuzzFeed, the former Nickelodeon star slammed Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. It's not new for "Beliebers" to hear hateful statements from Bell about their beloved idol. Yet, this would certainly be a first for "Arianators" to hear vile comments about Ariana Grande from Bell.
"I don't think a lot of these young people have to work very hard," said the 27-year old star in a report by E! Online, adding, "They're found on YouTube and, boom, thrown into the studio so they think they can get anything they want. Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she's been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?"
For Drake Bell, Ariana's hard work doesn't seem to a ground for praise. The latter has done quite a number of works in her lifetime of which includes her acting stint for "Victorious" and "Sam & Cat." Plus, Grande has even managed to produce an album, "Baby I" that has raked in millions of dollars. Aside from dissing Ariana Grande, Drake went on to diss her fans called "Arianators."
"Ariana Grande's fans told Perez Hilton that he and his son needed to die and get cancer, and she just fed it. It's disgusting," continued the report.
Obviously, one thing is for sure - Drake Bell not only has "Beliebers" to watch out for but "Arianators" and "Little Monsters" as well for his awful statements about their idols. All the hate would of course go away if he'd apologize for his remarks but it doesn't look like he's bound to say sorry anytime soon.
"It's hard for me to be something I'm not," stated Bell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James