Drake Bell Disses Ariana Grande: 'What work did she ever have to do in her life?'
By Diadem Pambid | April 3, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Apparently, Justin Bieber isn't the only celebrity that Drake Bell hates. In an all new interview, the former Nickelodeon star slams Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. So what did the "Drake & Josh" star have to say about Ariana Grande and how have "Arianators" reacted?
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
Drake Bell is bound to have a number of haters once more tailed to his every move. In an interview with BuzzFeed, the former Nickelodeon star slammed Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. It's not new for "Beliebers" to hear hateful statements from Bell about their beloved idol. Yet, this would certainly be a first for "Arianators" to hear vile comments about Ariana Grande from Bell.
"I don't think a lot of these young people have to work very hard," said the 27-year old star in a report by E! Online, adding, "They're found on YouTube and, boom, thrown into the studio so they think they can get anything they want. Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she's been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?"
For Drake Bell, Ariana's hard work doesn't seem to a ground for praise. The latter has done quite a number of works in her lifetime of which includes her acting stint for "Victorious" and "Sam & Cat." Plus, Grande has even managed to produce an album, "Baby I" that has raked in millions of dollars. Aside from dissing Ariana Grande, Drake went on to diss her fans called "Arianators."
"Ariana Grande's fans told Perez Hilton that he and his son needed to die and get cancer, and she just fed it. It's disgusting," continued the report.
Obviously, one thing is for sure - Drake Bell not only has "Beliebers" to watch out for but "Arianators" and "Little Monsters" as well for his awful statements about their idols. All the hate would of course go away if he'd apologize for his remarks but it doesn't look like he's bound to say sorry anytime soon.
"It's hard for me to be something I'm not," stated Bell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate