Drake Bell Disses Ariana Grande: 'What work did she ever have to do in her life?'
By Diadem Pambid | April 3, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Apparently, Justin Bieber isn't the only celebrity that Drake Bell hates. In an all new interview, the former Nickelodeon star slams Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. So what did the "Drake & Josh" star have to say about Ariana Grande and how have "Arianators" reacted?
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
Drake Bell is bound to have a number of haters once more tailed to his every move. In an interview with BuzzFeed, the former Nickelodeon star slammed Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. It's not new for "Beliebers" to hear hateful statements from Bell about their beloved idol. Yet, this would certainly be a first for "Arianators" to hear vile comments about Ariana Grande from Bell.
"I don't think a lot of these young people have to work very hard," said the 27-year old star in a report by E! Online, adding, "They're found on YouTube and, boom, thrown into the studio so they think they can get anything they want. Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she's been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?"
For Drake Bell, Ariana's hard work doesn't seem to a ground for praise. The latter has done quite a number of works in her lifetime of which includes her acting stint for "Victorious" and "Sam & Cat." Plus, Grande has even managed to produce an album, "Baby I" that has raked in millions of dollars. Aside from dissing Ariana Grande, Drake went on to diss her fans called "Arianators."
"Ariana Grande's fans told Perez Hilton that he and his son needed to die and get cancer, and she just fed it. It's disgusting," continued the report.
Obviously, one thing is for sure - Drake Bell not only has "Beliebers" to watch out for but "Arianators" and "Little Monsters" as well for his awful statements about their idols. All the hate would of course go away if he'd apologize for his remarks but it doesn't look like he's bound to say sorry anytime soon.
"It's hard for me to be something I'm not," stated Bell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best