'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases Aussie Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Could Show Up as Kol Mikaelson in the CW Spinoff Series
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 3, 2014 11:58 AM EST
Is there a possibility of seeing more members of the Mikaelson vampire family in the upcoming "The Originals" Season 1 episodes? Executive producer Julie Plec has the answer to the fans' question of whether a Mikaelson sibling will show up in the CW spinoff series, particularly Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic).
It looks like there is a chance of seeing Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic showing up in "The Originals" even in the form of a flashback scene. "On The Vampire Diaries, we talked about Kol having hung out and had a good time partying with the New Orleans witches back in the early 1900s, so maybe there's a story there to tell. Who knows?" Ms Plec teased in the Wet Paint report.
What about Finn Mikaelson (Casper Zafer)? The executive producer revealed that she still does not know if he could appear in "The Originals" since the eldest Mikaelson sibling has been in a coffin for like a thousand years.
"His casket might make a cameo, but he won't be able to be in those flashbacks. But, there's definitely opportunities to see other members of the Original family from the past in different stories that we tell about what our Originals life was like in New Orleans," Julie Plec stated. The chances of seeing Kol Mikaelson again in "The Originals" appear high with his return in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5.
The released TVD promo video teased that the 30-year-old Aussie actor will be appearing in an upcoming episode that deals with the story involving doppelgangers, vampires, the Travellers' leader Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), the Anchor and the Other Side.
Further teasing the fans about his return in the hit CW TV series, Nathaniel Buzolic shared an Instagram image of himself holding a sign that threatens the lives of violators on TVD executive producer Julie Plec's parking space. The image caption reads: "Violators will be towed & killed by a vampire..@julieplec." Click HERE to see photo.
Meanwhile, another interesting subject in "The Originals" that the executive producer discussed in the TV Fanatic report is the possibility of more hot hookups like Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Cami (Leah Pipes) or Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Genevieve (Elyse Levesque).
"Everybody's gotta get some every now and then. The characters and the audience, I think. There's a release valve that you gotta loosen every now and then," Ms Plec explained. "The Originals" airs Tuesday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" returning on April 15, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Violence at the Feast of Blessing, Promo Photos and Synopsis Revealed For Episode 18 Titled 'The Big Uneasy' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone