'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases Aussie Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Could Show Up as Kol Mikaelson in the CW Spinoff Series
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 3, 2014 11:58 AM EST
Is there a possibility of seeing more members of the Mikaelson vampire family in the upcoming "The Originals" Season 1 episodes? Executive producer Julie Plec has the answer to the fans' question of whether a Mikaelson sibling will show up in the CW spinoff series, particularly Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic).
It looks like there is a chance of seeing Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic showing up in "The Originals" even in the form of a flashback scene. "On The Vampire Diaries, we talked about Kol having hung out and had a good time partying with the New Orleans witches back in the early 1900s, so maybe there's a story there to tell. Who knows?" Ms Plec teased in the Wet Paint report.
What about Finn Mikaelson (Casper Zafer)? The executive producer revealed that she still does not know if he could appear in "The Originals" since the eldest Mikaelson sibling has been in a coffin for like a thousand years.
"His casket might make a cameo, but he won't be able to be in those flashbacks. But, there's definitely opportunities to see other members of the Original family from the past in different stories that we tell about what our Originals life was like in New Orleans," Julie Plec stated. The chances of seeing Kol Mikaelson again in "The Originals" appear high with his return in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5.
The released TVD promo video teased that the 30-year-old Aussie actor will be appearing in an upcoming episode that deals with the story involving doppelgangers, vampires, the Travellers' leader Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), the Anchor and the Other Side.
Further teasing the fans about his return in the hit CW TV series, Nathaniel Buzolic shared an Instagram image of himself holding a sign that threatens the lives of violators on TVD executive producer Julie Plec's parking space. The image caption reads: "Violators will be towed & killed by a vampire..@julieplec." Click HERE to see photo.
Meanwhile, another interesting subject in "The Originals" that the executive producer discussed in the TV Fanatic report is the possibility of more hot hookups like Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Cami (Leah Pipes) or Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Genevieve (Elyse Levesque).
"Everybody's gotta get some every now and then. The characters and the audience, I think. There's a release valve that you gotta loosen every now and then," Ms Plec explained. "The Originals" airs Tuesday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" returning on April 15, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Violence at the Feast of Blessing, Promo Photos and Synopsis Revealed For Episode 18 Titled 'The Big Uneasy' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date