'The Originals' Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Teases Aussie Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Could Show Up as Kol Mikaelson in the CW Spinoff Series
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 3, 2014 11:58 AM EST
Is there a possibility of seeing more members of the Mikaelson vampire family in the upcoming "The Originals" Season 1 episodes? Executive producer Julie Plec has the answer to the fans' question of whether a Mikaelson sibling will show up in the CW spinoff series, particularly Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic).
It looks like there is a chance of seeing Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic showing up in "The Originals" even in the form of a flashback scene. "On The Vampire Diaries, we talked about Kol having hung out and had a good time partying with the New Orleans witches back in the early 1900s, so maybe there's a story there to tell. Who knows?" Ms Plec teased in the Wet Paint report.
What about Finn Mikaelson (Casper Zafer)? The executive producer revealed that she still does not know if he could appear in "The Originals" since the eldest Mikaelson sibling has been in a coffin for like a thousand years.
"His casket might make a cameo, but he won't be able to be in those flashbacks. But, there's definitely opportunities to see other members of the Original family from the past in different stories that we tell about what our Originals life was like in New Orleans," Julie Plec stated. The chances of seeing Kol Mikaelson again in "The Originals" appear high with his return in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5.
The released TVD promo video teased that the 30-year-old Aussie actor will be appearing in an upcoming episode that deals with the story involving doppelgangers, vampires, the Travellers' leader Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), the Anchor and the Other Side.
Further teasing the fans about his return in the hit CW TV series, Nathaniel Buzolic shared an Instagram image of himself holding a sign that threatens the lives of violators on TVD executive producer Julie Plec's parking space. The image caption reads: "Violators will be towed & killed by a vampire..@julieplec." Click HERE to see photo.
Meanwhile, another interesting subject in "The Originals" that the executive producer discussed in the TV Fanatic report is the possibility of more hot hookups like Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Cami (Leah Pipes) or Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Genevieve (Elyse Levesque).
"Everybody's gotta get some every now and then. The characters and the audience, I think. There's a release valve that you gotta loosen every now and then," Ms Plec explained. "The Originals" airs Tuesday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network with Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" returning on April 15, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Violence at the Feast of Blessing, Promo Photos and Synopsis Revealed For Episode 18 Titled 'The Big Uneasy' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes