LG-Google Nexus 6 Packs Top of the Line Specs and Features
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 3, 2014 11:40 AM EST
New rumours claimed that Google Nexus 6 will be made by LG Electronics and will pack top of the line specs and features.
It was still unconfirmed which company Google will work with in making the next Nexus smartphone. However, there is a big chance that LG will bag the project since the manufacturer has showed its prowess in making the previous Nexus handsets.
Google Nexus 5 runs Android 4.4 KitKat out of box.
Still the possibility is there that Google may tap other manufacturers to take the helm in making the next generation of Nexus smartphone. Lenovo-Motorola was also a candidate in making the handset. Below are some of the specs and features of LG-Google Nexus 6, according to Motoring Crunch.
Google is yet to manifest its greatness in its screen panels as the previous handsets packed fair panels but not as stellar as other smartphones'. Google Nexus 6 will pack no less than 5-inch screen display with higher screen resolution.
Rumours claimed that Google Nexus 6 made by LG will pack a chip processor with 64-bit architecture. It may be either from Intel or Qualcomm.
It has become a tradition for Google to release a new mobile operating system alongside a device. It was speculated that Google Nexus 6 will be launched with Android 4.5 or 5.0.
Waterproof and Dust Resistant
Sony may be the first to introduce the waterproof and dust resistant features on the Xperia line. However, Samsung adopted the same features last year with the rugged version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 and this year with the Samsung Galaxy S5. It will not be long for other smartphones to adopt the same features.
Google was well-aware of the demand in power since a lot of consumers turn to their mobile phone for almost everything. The Nexus 6 might be equipped with the 3000mAh or 3200mAh battery.
Google Nexus 6 release date was still unconfirmed but it was suspected earlier that the new handset will be launched at the I/O Conference in June. However, Nexus tablets may take the said launch window. Thus, the release date was pushed in October.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2