‘Noah’ Star Emma Watson Almost Made Daniel Radcliffe Cry, Actress Revealed She is Qualified Yoga Instructor
By Riza Ornos | April 3, 2014 11:36 AM EST
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe was almost reduced to tears thanks to Emma Watson who pulled a prank on him during April Fool's Day. The "Noah" star told her long-time friend that his favourite band had split when they were filming the epic fantasy movie.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London, March 31, 2014.
The 24-year-old Brit is a huge fan of rockers The Libertines and when Emma told him that they split up he recalled of being close to tears. "Emma Watson, when I was like 14, told me that one of my favourite bands had broken up. It was like, really early in the morning so I hadn't even got that it was April 1st yet...," Radcliffe fondly recalls in his recent interview with Express.
"I was a fan of this band called the Libertines, who were very fractious and they might have broken up at any point, and she came in and went, 'It's happened, it's finally happened!" he added. But she just had to immediately say, 'No, no, no, it's a joke, it's April Fool's', because I didn't cry, but my face was like, ashen... My lip quivered, definitely!"
Fronted by Carl Barat and Pete Doherty, The Libertines is a famous UK band that split up in 2004 and reunited in 2010. So Watson was right all along, her announcement came just way too early before the band decided to part ways.
Emma Watson as a Yoga Instructor
Known as one of Hollywood's most successful young actress, Emma Watson will soon complete her studies at the prestigious Brown University and just recently she revealed that she is a qualified yoga instructor.
Everyone wonders how she got the time to train as a yoga instructor but the young actress managed to get certified in both yoga and meditation. Now busy promoting her new movie "Noah," Watson revealed in the latest interview with Elle Australia May edition that she plans of honing her yoga skills and to follow her other passions.
"When I finish my degree, I will have a lot more time to pursue other passions, and I want to figure out what those will be," says 23-year-old actress in an interview with Wonderland magazine. "I love having something completely unrelated to the film industry. I want to find something that will let me use my brain in another way.
"I love painting, so maybe I hone in on that and do more art classes? Or maybe something different. I'm a board two certified qualified yoga instructor," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June