‘Noah’ Star Emma Watson Almost Made Daniel Radcliffe Cry, Actress Revealed She is Qualified Yoga Instructor
By Riza Ornos | April 3, 2014 11:36 AM EST
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe was almost reduced to tears thanks to Emma Watson who pulled a prank on him during April Fool's Day. The "Noah" star told her long-time friend that his favourite band had split when they were filming the epic fantasy movie.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London, March 31, 2014.
The 24-year-old Brit is a huge fan of rockers The Libertines and when Emma told him that they split up he recalled of being close to tears. "Emma Watson, when I was like 14, told me that one of my favourite bands had broken up. It was like, really early in the morning so I hadn't even got that it was April 1st yet...," Radcliffe fondly recalls in his recent interview with Express.
"I was a fan of this band called the Libertines, who were very fractious and they might have broken up at any point, and she came in and went, 'It's happened, it's finally happened!" he added. But she just had to immediately say, 'No, no, no, it's a joke, it's April Fool's', because I didn't cry, but my face was like, ashen... My lip quivered, definitely!"
Fronted by Carl Barat and Pete Doherty, The Libertines is a famous UK band that split up in 2004 and reunited in 2010. So Watson was right all along, her announcement came just way too early before the band decided to part ways.
Emma Watson as a Yoga Instructor
Known as one of Hollywood's most successful young actress, Emma Watson will soon complete her studies at the prestigious Brown University and just recently she revealed that she is a qualified yoga instructor.
Everyone wonders how she got the time to train as a yoga instructor but the young actress managed to get certified in both yoga and meditation. Now busy promoting her new movie "Noah," Watson revealed in the latest interview with Elle Australia May edition that she plans of honing her yoga skills and to follow her other passions.
"When I finish my degree, I will have a lot more time to pursue other passions, and I want to figure out what those will be," says 23-year-old actress in an interview with Wonderland magazine. "I love having something completely unrelated to the film industry. I want to find something that will let me use my brain in another way.
"I love painting, so maybe I hone in on that and do more art classes? Or maybe something different. I'm a board two certified qualified yoga instructor," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop