Bruce Jenner Net Worth Not Affected by Sex Change Issue to Become a Woman
By Maychelle Ornos | April 3, 2014 9:12 AM EST
Olympian Superstar Bruce Jenner's net worth was highlighted after his reported divorce from Reality Star Kris Jenner, where many have speculated this was caused by the possible sex change that the athlete wants.
Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris.
There was still no confirmation from both parties on the real reason for their separation.Apparently, the former couple are not divorcing. The decision to separate has been mutual between Bruce and Kris. But the Kardashian matriarch is not a fan of the former Olympian's current look. She is even fixating on his ponytail and she has been asking her kids to ask their dad to cut it, as claimed by Hollywood insiders.
Even if Bruce is not always present in the reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," he is still earning money and living a comfortable life. He is still free to get any additional surgery that he might want because of his current net worth amounting to $100 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
The former athlete is also a motivational speaker and appeared in various TV shows, including "The Apprentice." He also has "Bruce Jenner Aviation," which sells aircraft supplies to big corporations to keep the money flowing in.
Although many people were shocked on Bruce Jenner's plastic surgery that allegedly might led to becoming a woman, the family reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," is still a TV hit.
As reported by TMZ, the plastic surgery that the former decathlon winner went through was a laryngeal shave but has no plans of becoming a woman.
Some rumors on the plastic surgery issues on Bruce said he is undergoing mid-life crisis with fears of getting older and even dubbing the problem as the "Michael Jackson Syndrome." Other reports cited the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has been injecting estrogen and this was also fueled by Courtney Love's rant on her Web series, according to the Huffington Post.
The singer-songwriter was seen as transphobic after posting her rant on the former Olympian's change in appearance, especially his nails. Bruce Jenner has not made any comments of his wanting to become a woman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates