Bruce Jenner Net Worth Not Affected by Sex Change Issue to Become a Woman
By Maychelle Ornos | April 3, 2014 9:12 AM EST
Olympian Superstar Bruce Jenner's net worth was highlighted after his reported divorce from Reality Star Kris Jenner, where many have speculated this was caused by the possible sex change that the athlete wants.
Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris.
There was still no confirmation from both parties on the real reason for their separation.Apparently, the former couple are not divorcing. The decision to separate has been mutual between Bruce and Kris. But the Kardashian matriarch is not a fan of the former Olympian's current look. She is even fixating on his ponytail and she has been asking her kids to ask their dad to cut it, as claimed by Hollywood insiders.
Even if Bruce is not always present in the reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," he is still earning money and living a comfortable life. He is still free to get any additional surgery that he might want because of his current net worth amounting to $100 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
The former athlete is also a motivational speaker and appeared in various TV shows, including "The Apprentice." He also has "Bruce Jenner Aviation," which sells aircraft supplies to big corporations to keep the money flowing in.
Although many people were shocked on Bruce Jenner's plastic surgery that allegedly might led to becoming a woman, the family reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," is still a TV hit.
As reported by TMZ, the plastic surgery that the former decathlon winner went through was a laryngeal shave but has no plans of becoming a woman.
Some rumors on the plastic surgery issues on Bruce said he is undergoing mid-life crisis with fears of getting older and even dubbing the problem as the "Michael Jackson Syndrome." Other reports cited the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has been injecting estrogen and this was also fueled by Courtney Love's rant on her Web series, according to the Huffington Post.
The singer-songwriter was seen as transphobic after posting her rant on the former Olympian's change in appearance, especially his nails. Bruce Jenner has not made any comments of his wanting to become a woman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2