Bruce Jenner Net Worth Not Affected by Sex Change Issue to Become a Woman
By Maychelle Ornos | April 3, 2014 9:12 AM EST
Olympian Superstar Bruce Jenner's net worth was highlighted after his reported divorce from Reality Star Kris Jenner, where many have speculated this was caused by the possible sex change that the athlete wants.
Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris.
There was still no confirmation from both parties on the real reason for their separation.Apparently, the former couple are not divorcing. The decision to separate has been mutual between Bruce and Kris. But the Kardashian matriarch is not a fan of the former Olympian's current look. She is even fixating on his ponytail and she has been asking her kids to ask their dad to cut it, as claimed by Hollywood insiders.
Even if Bruce is not always present in the reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," he is still earning money and living a comfortable life. He is still free to get any additional surgery that he might want because of his current net worth amounting to $100 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
The former athlete is also a motivational speaker and appeared in various TV shows, including "The Apprentice." He also has "Bruce Jenner Aviation," which sells aircraft supplies to big corporations to keep the money flowing in.
Although many people were shocked on Bruce Jenner's plastic surgery that allegedly might led to becoming a woman, the family reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," is still a TV hit.
As reported by TMZ, the plastic surgery that the former decathlon winner went through was a laryngeal shave but has no plans of becoming a woman.
Some rumors on the plastic surgery issues on Bruce said he is undergoing mid-life crisis with fears of getting older and even dubbing the problem as the "Michael Jackson Syndrome." Other reports cited the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has been injecting estrogen and this was also fueled by Courtney Love's rant on her Web series, according to the Huffington Post.
The singer-songwriter was seen as transphobic after posting her rant on the former Olympian's change in appearance, especially his nails. Bruce Jenner has not made any comments of his wanting to become a woman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch