Bruce Jenner Net Worth Not Affected by Sex Change Issue to Become a Woman
By Maychelle Ornos | April 3, 2014 9:12 AM EST
Olympian Superstar Bruce Jenner's net worth was highlighted after his reported divorce from Reality Star Kris Jenner, where many have speculated this was caused by the possible sex change that the athlete wants.
Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris.
There was still no confirmation from both parties on the real reason for their separation.Apparently, the former couple are not divorcing. The decision to separate has been mutual between Bruce and Kris. But the Kardashian matriarch is not a fan of the former Olympian's current look. She is even fixating on his ponytail and she has been asking her kids to ask their dad to cut it, as claimed by Hollywood insiders.
Even if Bruce is not always present in the reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," he is still earning money and living a comfortable life. He is still free to get any additional surgery that he might want because of his current net worth amounting to $100 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
The former athlete is also a motivational speaker and appeared in various TV shows, including "The Apprentice." He also has "Bruce Jenner Aviation," which sells aircraft supplies to big corporations to keep the money flowing in.
Although many people were shocked on Bruce Jenner's plastic surgery that allegedly might led to becoming a woman, the family reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," is still a TV hit.
As reported by TMZ, the plastic surgery that the former decathlon winner went through was a laryngeal shave but has no plans of becoming a woman.
Some rumors on the plastic surgery issues on Bruce said he is undergoing mid-life crisis with fears of getting older and even dubbing the problem as the "Michael Jackson Syndrome." Other reports cited the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has been injecting estrogen and this was also fueled by Courtney Love's rant on her Web series, according to the Huffington Post.
The singer-songwriter was seen as transphobic after posting her rant on the former Olympian's change in appearance, especially his nails. Bruce Jenner has not made any comments of his wanting to become a woman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged