Bruce Jenner Net Worth Not Affected by Sex Change Issue to Become a Woman
By Maychelle Ornos | April 3, 2014 9:12 AM EST
Olympian Superstar Bruce Jenner's net worth was highlighted after his reported divorce from Reality Star Kris Jenner, where many have speculated this was caused by the possible sex change that the athlete wants.
Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris.
There was still no confirmation from both parties on the real reason for their separation.Apparently, the former couple are not divorcing. The decision to separate has been mutual between Bruce and Kris. But the Kardashian matriarch is not a fan of the former Olympian's current look. She is even fixating on his ponytail and she has been asking her kids to ask their dad to cut it, as claimed by Hollywood insiders.
Even if Bruce is not always present in the reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," he is still earning money and living a comfortable life. He is still free to get any additional surgery that he might want because of his current net worth amounting to $100 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
The former athlete is also a motivational speaker and appeared in various TV shows, including "The Apprentice." He also has "Bruce Jenner Aviation," which sells aircraft supplies to big corporations to keep the money flowing in.
Although many people were shocked on Bruce Jenner's plastic surgery that allegedly might led to becoming a woman, the family reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," is still a TV hit.
As reported by TMZ, the plastic surgery that the former decathlon winner went through was a laryngeal shave but has no plans of becoming a woman.
Some rumors on the plastic surgery issues on Bruce said he is undergoing mid-life crisis with fears of getting older and even dubbing the problem as the "Michael Jackson Syndrome." Other reports cited the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has been injecting estrogen and this was also fueled by Courtney Love's rant on her Web series, according to the Huffington Post.
The singer-songwriter was seen as transphobic after posting her rant on the former Olympian's change in appearance, especially his nails. Bruce Jenner has not made any comments of his wanting to become a woman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu