Kapil Sharma Set to Marry Longtime Girlfriend Bhavneet Chatrath, Reveals Brother
By Arijita Bhowmik | April 3, 2014 2:30 AM EST
Kapil Sharma (R)
Popular comedian Kapil Sharma is expected to walk down the aisle right after his first Bollywood film releases.
The "Comedy Nights with Kapil" host will reportedly marry his longtime girlfriend Bhavneet Chatrath after his comedy caper "Bank Chor", backed by Yash Raj Films (YRF), is released.
Kapil, who turned 33 on Tuesday, has been linked with Chatrath for some time now. The duo was previously seen together in another comedy show, "Hans Baliye", on Star TV.
Though Kapil had rubbished dating reports, the actor's brother Ashok Sharma has now spilled the beans on his personal life.
"Kapil plans to get married to Bhavneeth Chatrath who resides in Jalandhar. She's also lovingly called Ginni. The two worked together in the comedy show 'Hans Baliye'. Kapil will tie the knot with his girlfriend after the release of his Bollywood debut 'Bank Chor'," Ashok told Daily Bhaskar.
The comedian has a three-film contract with YRF but it remains to be seen as to how he responds to his brother's statements, especially since he had dodged all reports linking him to Chatrath earlier.
Incidentally, the comedian was also linked to "Comedy Nights with Kapil" creative head Preeti Simoes but the rumours were played down by both parties.
Ashok further revealed that the actor had to struggle a lot on his way to the top and had worked in various professions, including that of a dance teacher in a girl's college. The comedian had initially aspired to become a singer but gradually settled to being the funny man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date