Two-legged Boxer’s First Trip to the Beach [VIDEO]
By Parismita Goswami | April 2, 2014 10:49 PM EST
A two-legged boxer puppy in Vancouver, Washington has gained international fame with its ability to move without hind legs. Duncan Lou Who, the eight-month-old boxer doesn't allow his disability to hold him back, instead he plays in the beach along with his other four-legged friends.
Two-legged Boxer’s First Trip to the Beach
His exciting beach trip was filmed by Panda Paws Rescue, a charity based in Washington State that cares for Duncan and other breed of dogs with special needs.
Duncan was born with deformed hind legs that needed to be removed. "He has a wheelchair, but doesn't like to use it. We let him be free and just walk on his two legs. There is some slow motion in this video, but none of the video has been sped up, this gives you an idea of how fast Duncan really is," said his owners who posted the video of Duncan on YouTube earlier this week.
In the adorable video, Duncan Lou Who can be seen excited playing in the sand and running in the waters.
Despite having only front limbs, the boxer is capable of not only balancing himself, but also runs fast and plays with the other dogs that accompanied him for the outing.
"He's happy, healthy and as far as he knows normal too. It would be the best if he had four legs, of course, but his body wasn't built to have back legs and that's OK. He and we have just adapted. Duncan's owners describing him as a 'trooper' added on charity's Facebook page. "
"As his forever family, we had to make a choice to force him to use things that make him miserable or let him be. We chose to let him be ... and by doing so he has enjoyed each & every day to its fullest!" added the owners.
Check Out for Video Showing Duncan's Exciting Trip to the Beach
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Where to Watch Delta Aquarids July 28-29 Peak Online, NASA Cameras Spotted Start of Perseid Meteor Shower
- UFO Sightings: Mysterious Bright Lights Spotted Flashing over Toronto, Witnesses Share UFO Sighting Experience on Social Media [VIDEO]
- Viral Wedding Photo: Amy Hicks Reveals True Story behind Viral Photo that Created Trending Hashtag on Twitter #westillcoming
- Six-Year-Old Canada girl Dies after Hit by Sedan in Crowded Store
- New Zealand-Born IDF Soldier Killed in Gaza Attack Amid Ceasefire Promises
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On