Two-legged Boxer’s First Trip to the Beach [VIDEO]
By Parismita Goswami | April 2, 2014 10:49 PM EST
A two-legged boxer puppy in Vancouver, Washington has gained international fame with its ability to move without hind legs. Duncan Lou Who, the eight-month-old boxer doesn't allow his disability to hold him back, instead he plays in the beach along with his other four-legged friends.
Two-legged Boxer’s First Trip to the Beach
His exciting beach trip was filmed by Panda Paws Rescue, a charity based in Washington State that cares for Duncan and other breed of dogs with special needs.
Duncan was born with deformed hind legs that needed to be removed. "He has a wheelchair, but doesn't like to use it. We let him be free and just walk on his two legs. There is some slow motion in this video, but none of the video has been sped up, this gives you an idea of how fast Duncan really is," said his owners who posted the video of Duncan on YouTube earlier this week.
In the adorable video, Duncan Lou Who can be seen excited playing in the sand and running in the waters.
Despite having only front limbs, the boxer is capable of not only balancing himself, but also runs fast and plays with the other dogs that accompanied him for the outing.
"He's happy, healthy and as far as he knows normal too. It would be the best if he had four legs, of course, but his body wasn't built to have back legs and that's OK. He and we have just adapted. Duncan's owners describing him as a 'trooper' added on charity's Facebook page. "
"As his forever family, we had to make a choice to force him to use things that make him miserable or let him be. We chose to let him be ... and by doing so he has enjoyed each & every day to its fullest!" added the owners.
Check Out for Video Showing Duncan's Exciting Trip to the Beach
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Gay Community In Liberia Persecuted For Ebola; Church Leaders Call Virus 'Punishment' For Homosexuality
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine