Arsenal FC Transfer News: Tottenham Defender Contemplating on Free Move to the Emirates
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 2, 2014 9:58 PM EST
Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul is suggested to be contemplating on making a free move to Arsenal this summer as his current contract is due to expire this coming June.
Spurs defender Younes Kaboul is reportedly contemplating on making a free move to Arsenal as his current contract is due to expire this coming June
The French international has seen his first-team involvement diminish since suffering a knee injury in August 2012 that kept him on the sidelines for about seven months, aggravated by several injuries this season.
He has a total of 15 appearances at this point and could be looking to sign his final big contract for a possible trophy-winning club, which is not the case at White Hart Lane as the squad is still unstable trying to adapt with life with a new manager.
The 28-year-old veteran could be a decent replacement for out-of-favour full-back Thomas Vermaelen, should the latter decide to call it quits with the Gunners, without costing the north Londoners a huge sum.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed