Arsenal FC Transfer News: Tottenham Defender Contemplating on Free Move to the Emirates
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 2, 2014 9:58 PM EST
Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul is suggested to be contemplating on making a free move to Arsenal this summer as his current contract is due to expire this coming June.
Spurs defender Younes Kaboul is reportedly contemplating on making a free move to Arsenal as his current contract is due to expire this coming June
The French international has seen his first-team involvement diminish since suffering a knee injury in August 2012 that kept him on the sidelines for about seven months, aggravated by several injuries this season.
He has a total of 15 appearances at this point and could be looking to sign his final big contract for a possible trophy-winning club, which is not the case at White Hart Lane as the squad is still unstable trying to adapt with life with a new manager.
The 28-year-old veteran could be a decent replacement for out-of-favour full-back Thomas Vermaelen, should the latter decide to call it quits with the Gunners, without costing the north Londoners a huge sum.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones