Arsenal FC Transfer News: Tottenham Defender Contemplating on Free Move to the Emirates
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 2, 2014 9:58 PM EST
Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul is suggested to be contemplating on making a free move to Arsenal this summer as his current contract is due to expire this coming June.
Spurs defender Younes Kaboul is reportedly contemplating on making a free move to Arsenal as his current contract is due to expire this coming June
The French international has seen his first-team involvement diminish since suffering a knee injury in August 2012 that kept him on the sidelines for about seven months, aggravated by several injuries this season.
He has a total of 15 appearances at this point and could be looking to sign his final big contract for a possible trophy-winning club, which is not the case at White Hart Lane as the squad is still unstable trying to adapt with life with a new manager.
The 28-year-old veteran could be a decent replacement for out-of-favour full-back Thomas Vermaelen, should the latter decide to call it quits with the Gunners, without costing the north Londoners a huge sum.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2