Arsenal FC Transfer News: Tottenham Defender Contemplating on Free Move to the Emirates
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 2, 2014 9:58 PM EST
Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul is suggested to be contemplating on making a free move to Arsenal this summer as his current contract is due to expire this coming June.
Spurs defender Younes Kaboul is reportedly contemplating on making a free move to Arsenal as his current contract is due to expire this coming June
The French international has seen his first-team involvement diminish since suffering a knee injury in August 2012 that kept him on the sidelines for about seven months, aggravated by several injuries this season.
He has a total of 15 appearances at this point and could be looking to sign his final big contract for a possible trophy-winning club, which is not the case at White Hart Lane as the squad is still unstable trying to adapt with life with a new manager.
The 28-year-old veteran could be a decent replacement for out-of-favour full-back Thomas Vermaelen, should the latter decide to call it quits with the Gunners, without costing the north Londoners a huge sum.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Signs Using Odom’s Surname; Source Reveals Khloe Still ‘Proud’ Of Being Called Mrs. Odom