2014 Hyosung GT250R Facelift in India; Price, Specification Details
By greeshma m | April 2, 2014 8:39 PM EST
DSK Hyosung has launched the latest version of its GT250R in India at a price tag of ₹2, 76,000 (ex-showroom Pune).
The new avatar of the Hyosung's 'Bog Boy' will be offered in three colour variants in the domestic market - Red Titanium, White Titanium and Black Titanium - each of which will be available in three tone shade.
On the mechanical front, the new cruiser Hyosung GT250R facelift packs the same oil-cooled, 249 cc, four-stroke, V-twin, DOHC, fuel injected engine, which can pump in a maximum power output of 29.20 PS and peak torque of 22.07 Nm. Mated to 5-speed manual transmission, the new bike gets 300 mm dual-disc brakes at the front and a 230 mm disc brake at the rear.
The bike carries advanced futuristic styling and sporty design and will be available in India from First April through the company's 36 showrooms across the country.
"Popularly known as 'The Big Boy,' GT250R has always received an exceptional response from the super biking community in India. We are very dynamic as an organization and have always adapted ourselves as per the changing customer profile, preferences and purchase decisions. Over the years, we have tracked this behaviour and incorporated elements of customer feedback in this New GT250 R," said Shirish Kulkarni, Chairman, DSK Hyosung.
In February, DSK Hyosung launched its Aquila GV250 in India at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 with a price tag of ₹2.69 lakh (Delhi Ex showroom). Based on its big brother - the 650cc cruiser, the new offering of Aquila packs V twin-cylinder, oil-cooled DOHC 8-valve engine, which can churn out a power of 26.21Bhp at 9500 rpm and a peal torque of 21.37 Nm at 7000 rpm. It has a wheelbase of 1515 mm and uses Hydraulic Double Shock Absorber at the back and Telescopic suspension at the front.
Technical Specifications - New GT250R
Engine: 4 Stroke, DOHC 8 Valve 75O V-Twin 249 CC, Oil Cooled
Max Power: 28 BHP @ 10000 rpm / 20.59 KW @ 10000 rpm
Max Torque: 22.07 Nm @ 8000 rpm
Brake F: 300 mm Hydraulic double disc brake
Brake R: 230 mm Hydraulic single disc brake
Suspension: F: Inverted Telescopic
Suspension R: Progressive Linkage Hydraulic Mono shock suspension
Top Speed: 140 Kmph
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’