2014 Hyosung GT250R Facelift in India; Price, Specification Details
By greeshma m | April 2, 2014 8:39 PM EST
DSK Hyosung has launched the latest version of its GT250R in India at a price tag of ₹2, 76,000 (ex-showroom Pune).
The new avatar of the Hyosung's 'Bog Boy' will be offered in three colour variants in the domestic market - Red Titanium, White Titanium and Black Titanium - each of which will be available in three tone shade.
On the mechanical front, the new cruiser Hyosung GT250R facelift packs the same oil-cooled, 249 cc, four-stroke, V-twin, DOHC, fuel injected engine, which can pump in a maximum power output of 29.20 PS and peak torque of 22.07 Nm. Mated to 5-speed manual transmission, the new bike gets 300 mm dual-disc brakes at the front and a 230 mm disc brake at the rear.
The bike carries advanced futuristic styling and sporty design and will be available in India from First April through the company's 36 showrooms across the country.
"Popularly known as 'The Big Boy,' GT250R has always received an exceptional response from the super biking community in India. We are very dynamic as an organization and have always adapted ourselves as per the changing customer profile, preferences and purchase decisions. Over the years, we have tracked this behaviour and incorporated elements of customer feedback in this New GT250 R," said Shirish Kulkarni, Chairman, DSK Hyosung.
In February, DSK Hyosung launched its Aquila GV250 in India at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 with a price tag of ₹2.69 lakh (Delhi Ex showroom). Based on its big brother - the 650cc cruiser, the new offering of Aquila packs V twin-cylinder, oil-cooled DOHC 8-valve engine, which can churn out a power of 26.21Bhp at 9500 rpm and a peal torque of 21.37 Nm at 7000 rpm. It has a wheelbase of 1515 mm and uses Hydraulic Double Shock Absorber at the back and Telescopic suspension at the front.
Technical Specifications - New GT250R
Engine: 4 Stroke, DOHC 8 Valve 75O V-Twin 249 CC, Oil Cooled
Max Power: 28 BHP @ 10000 rpm / 20.59 KW @ 10000 rpm
Max Torque: 22.07 Nm @ 8000 rpm
Brake F: 300 mm Hydraulic double disc brake
Brake R: 230 mm Hydraulic single disc brake
Suspension: F: Inverted Telescopic
Suspension R: Progressive Linkage Hydraulic Mono shock suspension
Top Speed: 140 Kmph
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone