The Human Chameleon: Amateur Artist Transforms Herself into Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Using Make-up [VIDEOS]
By Ankita Mehta | April 2, 2014 8:19 PM EST
Promise Tamang Phan is not a magician but a make-up artist, who transforms herself into Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Angelina Jolie, Michael Jackson and several other celebrities.
The Nepalese amateur make-up artist, who calls herself "Human Chameleon", has millions of followers on her YouTube account and has more than 100 videos on make-up transformation.
With the help of eye shadows, foundations and some make-up brushes, she can transform into both male and female celebrities.
In the YouTube description, Phan said that she uses make-up to entertain as well as teach viewers how to use cosmetic products to enhance their beauty.
"I started using make-up when I was in Middle school. I never went to a Beauty school. Growing up I never felt like I was pretty enough so I would try everything to change up my look. But in time it sharpened my skills and it turned out for better," she said in the YouTube description.
Phan has transformed herself into Bollywood celebrities including the former Miss World Bachchan. In a video uploaded last year in August, she changed her looks to Bachchan's "Salaam" song look from the film "Umrao Jaan".
"Growing up I always watched a lot of Bollywood movies and Every time I saw Aishwarya Rai, I would just be mesmerized by her Beauty. Such a talented Actress, Dancer and Beauty Queen. I love her especially in the movie Umrao Jaan so I decided to go with her Salaam Song Look," Phan said on YouTube.
Check out the video here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date