Liverpool FC Transfer News: Insider Reveals Reds’ Interest for Chelsea Winger
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 2, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Liverpool are interested in acquiring out-of-favour Chelsea winger Andre Schurrle when the season ends.
Football Direct News claims that a club insider revealed that the Blues are willing to sell the Germany international if the price is right.
Liverpool are set to tempt out-of-favour Chelsea winger Andre Schurrle to make an Anfield switch
The 23-year-old has, so far, only made 11 starts in the Premier League, primarily used as a substitute and as cover, should preferred attacking options like Willian, Oscar, and Eden Hazard, be unavailable.
Nevertheless, his predatory instincts in front of goal helped him impressively find the back of the net 7 times.
His limited yet fine form still earns him a regular call-up from the Joachim Low-managed national side, coming in off the bench in their 1-0 victory against Chile last month.
Schurrle's value has suffered a slight dip since he switched to Stamford Bridge, but still has the chance of redeeming himself at the World Cup.
Liverpool are believed to be keen on taking advantage of a possible discount for taking the £17million-rated star.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money