Liverpool FC Transfer News: Insider Reveals Reds’ Interest for Chelsea Winger
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 2, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Liverpool are interested in acquiring out-of-favour Chelsea winger Andre Schurrle when the season ends.
Football Direct News claims that a club insider revealed that the Blues are willing to sell the Germany international if the price is right.
Liverpool are set to tempt out-of-favour Chelsea winger Andre Schurrle to make an Anfield switch
The 23-year-old has, so far, only made 11 starts in the Premier League, primarily used as a substitute and as cover, should preferred attacking options like Willian, Oscar, and Eden Hazard, be unavailable.
Nevertheless, his predatory instincts in front of goal helped him impressively find the back of the net 7 times.
His limited yet fine form still earns him a regular call-up from the Joachim Low-managed national side, coming in off the bench in their 1-0 victory against Chile last month.
Schurrle's value has suffered a slight dip since he switched to Stamford Bridge, but still has the chance of redeeming himself at the World Cup.
Liverpool are believed to be keen on taking advantage of a possible discount for taking the £17million-rated star.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone