‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Beth Greene will not be Barbequed by the Cannibals
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 2, 2014 7:40 PM EST
Beth Greene (Emily Kinney) was not seen in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale "A." She was stuffed by someone in a black car with a white cross and taken somewhere in season 4, episode 13. She has been missing since then. Many theories about Beth's fate surfaced and one of them was rather disturbing. According to one of the crazy theories, Beth could be roasted alive on a barbecue.
Comic book writer and executive producer, Robert Kirkman confirmed that she will not be cooked alive as it is too predictable.
"When a theory is as prevalent as that one is, it's more than likely not true. If there ever was a storyline where we were going a different way and the audience seemed to be ahead of us to that point, it would be extremely unfortunate and I would certainly not feel too good about how well we're doing our jobs. Thankfully this doesn't seem to be the case."
Thankfully, there is more to Beth Greene's story than this. Robert Kirkman teased that her story is not over yet.
He said that she had been abducted and did not return until season 4 finale.
"I can say that Terminus has a lot of signs out there and it's certainly possible that all kinds of different people out there could make their way to Terminus in some way, so maybe Beth shows up to Terminus in Season 5...maybe not. I think I can say that Beth's story is not over. We'll see her again, maybe in Season 5, maybe not."
Fans of Beth can look forward to seeing her again on the show. It has to be seen if Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) saves her or someone else.
"The Walking Dead" season 5 airs October 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up