Kristen Stewart 'Begged' Robert Pattinson to Cancel His Date With Dylan Penn? Pattinson Plans to Meet Kristen on Her Birthday
By nidhi tewari | April 2, 2014 7:39 PM EST
There is speculation in the media that Robert Pattinson ditched his weekend plans with Dylan Penn in Madrid, Spain at the last minute, because his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart "begged" him to get back with her instead. Celebrity Dirty Laundry has published pictures of a lonely looking Dylan in Spain. At first, she is seen smiling, as she arrives at the airport. However, Dylan's smiles turn sour after some time and she is seen arguing with someone over the phone.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Just Casually Hooking Up/Reuters
It is not clear who was on the other end of the phone but the Web site reports that it might be Robert Pattinson that Dylan is talking to on the phone. She seems visibly annoyed and the Web site believes that Robert abruptly canceled his plans to spend a romantic weekend with Dylan.
The Web site also reports that when Kristen Stewart became aware about Robert's plan to hook up with Dylan, she immediately got in touch with him. "She reached out to her old flame and begged him not to go, and threatened that a publicized weekend with Dylan would ruin any chances of them reconciling," the Web site reports, citing an unnamed source.
"The thought of Rob spending a romantic weekend in Spain with someone else scared Kristen, and she realized she wasn't ready to completely give up on their relationship," the Web site adds, quoting a source.
The 27-year-old "Twilight" actor is currently in Morocco to film "Queen of the Desert." According to media reports, he plans to see Kristen Stewart on her birthday on April 9, when she turns 24.
"If he could fly to LA and see her for her birthday he would do it in a heartbeat," a source says to Hollywood Life.
Does this mean that there is a slight chance of these two getting back together, and re-igniting their romance? Did Pattinson forgive and forget Kristen's infidelity and cheating and wants to be a couple again? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys