Kristen Stewart 'Begged' Robert Pattinson to Cancel His Date With Dylan Penn? Pattinson Plans to Meet Kristen on Her Birthday
By nidhi tewari | April 2, 2014 7:39 PM EST
There is speculation in the media that Robert Pattinson ditched his weekend plans with Dylan Penn in Madrid, Spain at the last minute, because his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart "begged" him to get back with her instead. Celebrity Dirty Laundry has published pictures of a lonely looking Dylan in Spain. At first, she is seen smiling, as she arrives at the airport. However, Dylan's smiles turn sour after some time and she is seen arguing with someone over the phone.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Just Casually Hooking Up/Reuters
It is not clear who was on the other end of the phone but the Web site reports that it might be Robert Pattinson that Dylan is talking to on the phone. She seems visibly annoyed and the Web site believes that Robert abruptly canceled his plans to spend a romantic weekend with Dylan.
The Web site also reports that when Kristen Stewart became aware about Robert's plan to hook up with Dylan, she immediately got in touch with him. "She reached out to her old flame and begged him not to go, and threatened that a publicized weekend with Dylan would ruin any chances of them reconciling," the Web site reports, citing an unnamed source.
"The thought of Rob spending a romantic weekend in Spain with someone else scared Kristen, and she realized she wasn't ready to completely give up on their relationship," the Web site adds, quoting a source.
The 27-year-old "Twilight" actor is currently in Morocco to film "Queen of the Desert." According to media reports, he plans to see Kristen Stewart on her birthday on April 9, when she turns 24.
"If he could fly to LA and see her for her birthday he would do it in a heartbeat," a source says to Hollywood Life.
Does this mean that there is a slight chance of these two getting back together, and re-igniting their romance? Did Pattinson forgive and forget Kristen's infidelity and cheating and wants to be a couple again? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia