‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 18 Spoilers: Everything to Know About ‘You’ll be Illin’; Doctors Become Patients; A New Doctor Arrives [Videos]
By jaskiran kaur | April 2, 2014 7:03 PM EST
ABC "Grey's Anatomy" is a long running medical drama that revolves around the lives of doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. Over the years the show has featured several medical cases dealt by the doctors. But what happens when the doctors become patients? "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 will portray this ironic situation. Here are few spoilers from the upcoming episode titled "You'll be Illin." Read on to find out what happens in the next segment. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 "You'll be Illin." Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
In the last aired "Grey's Anatomy" episode, fans were brought closer to actress Sandra Oh and her character Cristina Yang's exit. She tried to envision two life scenarios, with and without Owen. Moving forward to "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 "You'll be Illin," the segment will bring forth a scenario where doctors become patients as they suffer from strange type of illness that makes them miserable. Before treating their patients they must treat themselves in order to function effectively especially when they have pivotal tasks like surgeries and seminars lined up.
Recently released preview videos, show that there is a strange sickness that has not only infected the patients, but is also infecting the doctors at the hospital. "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 "You'll be Illin" promo video says "when a virus attacks, nobody is safe."
Some of the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital's doctors are going to be infected with the "bug" spreading in the hospital. Doctors who are already showing symptoms are Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and Jackson (Jesse Williams). They both look miserable and at one point Jackson passes out while Derek is seen collapsing.
Dr. Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) also appears to be at high risk of getting infected by the flu as the opening scene of the spoilers video shows a patient sneezing on her. It could be the onset of the sickness spreading in the hospital infecting doctors who must fight it off.
Another promo video shows that while Jackson is preparing to operate on a patient with a tumor April (Sarah Drew) notes that he looks sick. Soon after he passes out while conversing with April and Bailey (Chandra Wilson) who is trying to convince him to let her do the surgery. Elsewhere, it is an important day for Derek as he has to deliver a speech on brain mapping project to a room full of audience waiting for him to take the stage. While he comes out from the restroom looking queasy, Meredith tries to convince him to call it off. He refuses to agree with Meredith who he thinks is not supportive of him on this project. Before he tries to push through and get to the room he slumps against the wall and eventually collapses on the floor in front of Meredith.
Meanwhile, Episode 18 will also introduce a new doctor to its viewers. This doctor is going to introduce an "alternate form of medical practice" to Alex (Justin Chambers) as per the official synopsis reported by Wetpaint. This new doctor is Olivier Lebackes played by Patrick Fabian who is described as a "funny, caring sweetie." So are you feeling excited?
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 is directed by Nicole Cummins and written by Zoanne Clack. Find out what happens in "You'll be Illin" on April 3, 2014 at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Watch the promo videos below:
Video: Grey's Anatomy 10x18 Promo "You Be Illin'" (HD)
Credit: Youtube.com/ tvpromosdb
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.18 - You Be Illin' (1)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky 6134
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.18 - You Be Illin' (2)
Credit: Youtube.com/ Blue Sky 6134
For more spoilers from Grey's Anatomy Season 10, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter