‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 18 Spoilers: Everything to Know About ‘You’ll be Illin’; Doctors Become Patients; A New Doctor Arrives [Videos]
By jaskiran kaur | April 2, 2014 7:03 PM EST
ABC "Grey's Anatomy" is a long running medical drama that revolves around the lives of doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. Over the years the show has featured several medical cases dealt by the doctors. But what happens when the doctors become patients? "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 will portray this ironic situation. Here are few spoilers from the upcoming episode titled "You'll be Illin." Read on to find out what happens in the next segment. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 "You'll be Illin." Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
In the last aired "Grey's Anatomy" episode, fans were brought closer to actress Sandra Oh and her character Cristina Yang's exit. She tried to envision two life scenarios, with and without Owen. Moving forward to "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 "You'll be Illin," the segment will bring forth a scenario where doctors become patients as they suffer from strange type of illness that makes them miserable. Before treating their patients they must treat themselves in order to function effectively especially when they have pivotal tasks like surgeries and seminars lined up.
Recently released preview videos, show that there is a strange sickness that has not only infected the patients, but is also infecting the doctors at the hospital. "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 "You'll be Illin" promo video says "when a virus attacks, nobody is safe."
Some of the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital's doctors are going to be infected with the "bug" spreading in the hospital. Doctors who are already showing symptoms are Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and Jackson (Jesse Williams). They both look miserable and at one point Jackson passes out while Derek is seen collapsing.
Dr. Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) also appears to be at high risk of getting infected by the flu as the opening scene of the spoilers video shows a patient sneezing on her. It could be the onset of the sickness spreading in the hospital infecting doctors who must fight it off.
Another promo video shows that while Jackson is preparing to operate on a patient with a tumor April (Sarah Drew) notes that he looks sick. Soon after he passes out while conversing with April and Bailey (Chandra Wilson) who is trying to convince him to let her do the surgery. Elsewhere, it is an important day for Derek as he has to deliver a speech on brain mapping project to a room full of audience waiting for him to take the stage. While he comes out from the restroom looking queasy, Meredith tries to convince him to call it off. He refuses to agree with Meredith who he thinks is not supportive of him on this project. Before he tries to push through and get to the room he slumps against the wall and eventually collapses on the floor in front of Meredith.
Meanwhile, Episode 18 will also introduce a new doctor to its viewers. This doctor is going to introduce an "alternate form of medical practice" to Alex (Justin Chambers) as per the official synopsis reported by Wetpaint. This new doctor is Olivier Lebackes played by Patrick Fabian who is described as a "funny, caring sweetie." So are you feeling excited?
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18 is directed by Nicole Cummins and written by Zoanne Clack. Find out what happens in "You'll be Illin" on April 3, 2014 at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Watch the promo videos below:
Video: Grey's Anatomy 10x18 Promo "You Be Illin'" (HD)
Credit: Youtube.com/ tvpromosdb
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.18 - You Be Illin' (1)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky 6134
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.18 - You Be Illin' (2)
Credit: Youtube.com/ Blue Sky 6134
For more spoilers from Grey's Anatomy Season 10, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica