PS4 Games: inFamous: Second Son Improvements, Killzone: Shadow Fall Pack Out, Final Fantasy XIV PS4 Bundle Announced
By Gel Galang | April 2, 2014 6:08 PM EST
The PS4 exclusive game inFamous: Second Son is getting a number of changes and improvements over the course of the next few weeks.
"We also want you to know that we listen to your complaints. Some big, some small, but we take them all to heart. We never want to lose sight of how important it is that we listen to all of you. We can always be better," said Brian Fleming of Sucker Punch Productions over at PlayStation Blog.
"So to say thanks, not just for all the support but also for your passionate requests to make the game better, we've started work on a few small features which we'll be delivering in the weeks to come."
Among the new changes include the change in time-of-day, where a new entry will appear in the options menu once a player beats the game. The new change will let you select the time of day, apparently a very popular request for inFamous: Second Son fans.
The HUD can now be turned on and off, while the cap at 30FPS will be set for those who don't want to go beyond it. In terms of bugs found in the game, the team is still hard at work trying to incorporate fixes in the patch.
Insurgent Pack for Killzone: Shadow Fall now out
Those who have been playing Killzone: Shadow Fall would be happy to know that the Insurgent Pack is already out on the PS Store, according to developer Guerrilla Games.
According to the PlayStation Blog, which features the trailer for the Insurgent Pack, this will bring a new character class. There will also be new abilities for scout, support and assault classes, namely the e-pulse emitter, the tactical echo emitter and the guard drone.
For the same three classes, new weapons will be made available, which include the M82, the L512 SMG pistol and the STA14 rifle. There will also be new game modes, such as the single-player elite mode and the online collectibles mode. If those aren't enough, the Insurgent Pack will also bring new skins, challenges, trophies, and spotlight moves, among others.
If you managed to land a season pass for Killzone: Shadow Fall, you can expect this pack to be free, while others can get it for $9.99. Check out the trailer below to see all the action.
Final Fantasy XIV bundle now official
inFamous: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has already been announced before as the games coming with the PS4 as a bundled pack. This time, another game joins the list, as Sony makes the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn as an official bundle.
DualShockers reports that the PS4 bundle is already out for preorders via the Japanese Store at $437. This comes after the report of a limited edition PS4 Final Fantasy XIV hard drive cover, and it will only have 1,400 units created.
The catch is that the PS4 bundle is only available in Japan, and a western release has not yet been announced, if it ever will. You can check out images of the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 bundle in the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ 1.17 Update May Feature Hydra and Army DLC As New Verified Jobs Emerge
- Android 5.0 L Update Forecast For Sony Xperia Z Series, Mid-Range and Low-Cost Devices
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble