‘Glee’ Season 5 Episode 14: Kurt and Blaine Heading for a Split?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 2, 2014 5:49 PM EST
Now that the “Glee” gang have moved to New York City, some of them are finding it difficult to adjust to life in the big city. This is especially true of Blaine (Darren Criss), who decided to live with his fiancé Kurt (Chris Colfer) now that they are in the same city.
Darren Criss (L) and Chris Colfer
But emotions get in the way and Kurt finds it difficult to share his personal space with Blaine. Kurt feels that they are turning into an old married couple, and he is also uncomfortable with that fact that Blaine is constantly hanging out with him.
Kurt turns to Elliot (Adam Lambert) for advice, who tells him that they have to set up some boundaries. But Kurt snaps when he returns home and sees Blaine rearranging furniture in the apartment they share.
During the heated argument that follows, Kurt tells Blaine about Elliot’s suggestion, but this only makes Blaine angry. In a fit of jealousy, Blaine heads over to Elliot’s place and accuses him of sabotaging their relationship. Elliot manages to calm him down and explain that Blaine should stop acting clingy, as this was only driving away Kurt.
Blaine gets home and tells Kurt that he has decided to move into another place to give their relationship some space. Although the couple isn’t breaking up, Blaine tells Kurt that they should slow down their relationship.
Blaine moves in with Sam and Mercedes, who is in the city to work on her album.
Will staying apart benefit Kurt and Blaine's relationship? The upcoming episodes might have an answer to that question, but fans believe living separately might help them in their personal growth.
Meanwhile, Lambert, who plays Elliot, is expected to leave the show due to other commitments. The American Idol runner-up is heading off on tour in the summer with Queen and he has various other projects including an album in the pipeline.
“I also wanted to say how much I loved being on @GLEEonFOX this season. I learned so much & had so much fun. Thanks to the cast and fans,” Lambert tweeted on Tuesday.
Fans are sure to miss Lambert, and a section of them have already taken to their Twitter accounts to share their dismay at Lambert’s departure.
“Already missing Elliott Gilbert aka Starchild like crazy," tweeted a fan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People