Liverpool FC Transfer News Norwich Playmaker Linked with Anfield Move
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 2, 2014 5:38 PM EST
Liverpool are reportedly keen on bringing in Norwich playmaker Leroy Fer in the upcoming transfer window to add depth and experience to the club's midfield, according to CaughtOffside.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers might bring in Norwich midfielder Leroy Fer in the next transfer window
The Netherlands international has been linked with a Merseyside move in the past that apparently did not materialise, but after a solid campaign with the Canaries in his debut season, Reds boss Brendan Rodgers might finally mount a serious bid for the 24-year-old.
Fer has started and played almost all of Norwich's fixture, thus far, missing substantial action only because of an injury.
His output of 4 goals and 3 assists in 29 appearances might seem modest, yet his presence and playmaking ability in the middle of the park could influence the outcome of the game.
The former FC Twente man has already received five caps from Holland's senior squad, previously participating in a friendly against Colombia last November.
He is suggested to have cost the Canaries £4.6million, but his value has since risen to £7million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- NBA Preview: Milwaukee Bucks Look to Develop Youngsters Jabari Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine