Liverpool FC Transfer News Norwich Playmaker Linked with Anfield Move
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 2, 2014 5:38 PM EST
Liverpool are reportedly keen on bringing in Norwich playmaker Leroy Fer in the upcoming transfer window to add depth and experience to the club's midfield, according to CaughtOffside.
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers might bring in Norwich midfielder Leroy Fer in the next transfer window
The Netherlands international has been linked with a Merseyside move in the past that apparently did not materialise, but after a solid campaign with the Canaries in his debut season, Reds boss Brendan Rodgers might finally mount a serious bid for the 24-year-old.
Fer has started and played almost all of Norwich's fixture, thus far, missing substantial action only because of an injury.
His output of 4 goals and 3 assists in 29 appearances might seem modest, yet his presence and playmaking ability in the middle of the park could influence the outcome of the game.
The former FC Twente man has already received five caps from Holland's senior squad, previously participating in a friendly against Colombia last November.
He is suggested to have cost the Canaries £4.6million, but his value has since risen to £7million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon