Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reunion to Take Place on Actress’ Birthday? Find Out What are RPatz Special Plans for KStew’s B’Day
By jaskiran kaur | April 2, 2014 4:26 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may have parted ways from each other in the eyes of others, but it seems the former couple and "Twilight" co-stars still care a lot for each other. Robert Pattinson who is currently working on his upcoming biopic "Life," is back in Los Angeles and just in time. It is said, RPatz and KStew are now looking forward to their reunion on the special occasion of latter's birthday this month.
"Still Alice" actress Kristen Stewart will celebrate her birthday April 9, 2014. The actress will turn 24 this year and is already making some special plans to celebrate the day. Rumor has it that topping the guest list of the Kristen Stewart's birthday party is her on and off boyfriend Robert Pattinson who broke up with KStew in May 2012 after dating her for four years. They began dating while filming "Twilight" and separated after Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders became public.
Despite abundant reunion rumors, two of them have not dated each other ever since they broke up, but rumor has it that they have always remained friends, maintaining a cordial and caring relationship.
Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson was engrossed with his two upcoming films "Queen of the Desert" and "Life," for which he has been travelling around the world. But now the actor has returned to Los Angeles and was spotted at West Hollywood's swanky Chateau Marmont on March 30 while working for "Life," according to Hollywood Life.
Since the actor is back in LA and he is "super psyched to spend some quality time with Kristen," a friend of Robert Pattinson told the Web site. It is reported that he returned to the town to "film some scenes" for "Life," the movie he has been working on and was filming in Toronto, Canada until now.
According to the report, RPatz and KStew are yet to meet up with each other "but plan on reuniting in the next day or so with all of the dogs." They have not seen each other in four months and now Robert Pattinson "wanted to make sure he was in L.A. for Kristen's birthday," revealed the source to the Web site.
It is also reported that Robert Pattinson is "very eager" to celebrate Kristen Stewart's birthday with her.
"If he could fly to L.A. and see her for her birthday he would do it in a heartbeat," a source revealed to Hollywood Life.
Meanwhile, it was reported that Kristen Stewart plans to celebrate her 24th birthday in a low-key manner, with her close friends in LA. The guest list also includes Robert Pattinson who would give her the "ultimate gift" on her birthday if he attends her birthday party. Another gift that she wants from Robert Pattinson on her birthday is new companion for their mutually owned dog, Bailey. She wanted him to adopt a dog for her from Toronto who she will consider her birthday gift.
What do you think Twihards? Do you think "Twilight" co-stars and formal couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reunite on KStew's birthday? Will he make all her birthday wished come true? Let us know your thoughts in comments section below.
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales