Selfie With Tim Tebow, What the Former Quarterback Has Been Doing Lately, Undying NFL Dream Still There
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 2, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Tim Tebow is currently facing a time in his life when the challenges seem overwhelming, at least as far as his National Football League (NFL) career is concerned. Tebow may be working on a new job as an analyst for ESPN right now, but he still has a lot of interest for football, claimed his former coach Urban Meyer.
Former NFL player Tim Tebow arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
CBS Sports' Jeremy Fowler recently caught up with Tebow's former coach Urban Meyer and he said that the former quarterback still hasn't given up on his NFL dream. "You'd imagine how he works," said Meyer. "Works every day, he's hoping," he added. According to Meyer, Tebow is having some discussions or talks about NFL that he knows nothing about. "There's hope and he says there's stuff going on," said Meyer.
Meyer didn't elaborate much when he said that there were stuff going on. Who knows? Maybe there are NFL teams that are becoming interested in signing the former quarterback again. The 26-year-old former quarterback made his debut in the NFL with the Denver Broncos. He was one of the key players who had helped the Broncos win a playoff back in 2011 when he was designated as one of the players in the starting lineup halfway through the season. Tebow then played for the New York Jets. The last team that played for in the NFL was the New England Patriots.
Meanwhile, aside from working on his ESPN job, Tebow was recently spotted watching a game of college basketball between his alma mater Florida and UCLA at the FedEx Forum in Memphis on March 27. Being so accommodating as he naturally is, Tebow didn't mind posing for pictures with fans who also watched the game.
SELFIE WITH TIM TEBOW! pic.twitter.com/AbugJadyZu— Billy Rinderle (@Billy_Rinderle) March 28, 2014
That's right I just took a freaking selfie with Tim TeBow pic.twitter.com/X1mz7Tl2Xy— Austin Chambers (@theAC24) March 28, 2014
Tebow is slated to make an appearance at the 2014 Ouachita Christian School on April 21, The News Star reported. The event will be held at the Monroe Civic Center in celebration of the school's 40th anniversary.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Wants The Los Angeles Lakers To ‘Suck Forever’
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Exit For Messi Is Possible - Tata Martino
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Xiaomi to Kill Redmi 1S for More Redmi Notes