Selfie With Tim Tebow, What the Former Quarterback Has Been Doing Lately, Undying NFL Dream Still There
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 2, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Tim Tebow is currently facing a time in his life when the challenges seem overwhelming, at least as far as his National Football League (NFL) career is concerned. Tebow may be working on a new job as an analyst for ESPN right now, but he still has a lot of interest for football, claimed his former coach Urban Meyer.
Former NFL player Tim Tebow arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
CBS Sports' Jeremy Fowler recently caught up with Tebow's former coach Urban Meyer and he said that the former quarterback still hasn't given up on his NFL dream. "You'd imagine how he works," said Meyer. "Works every day, he's hoping," he added. According to Meyer, Tebow is having some discussions or talks about NFL that he knows nothing about. "There's hope and he says there's stuff going on," said Meyer.
Meyer didn't elaborate much when he said that there were stuff going on. Who knows? Maybe there are NFL teams that are becoming interested in signing the former quarterback again. The 26-year-old former quarterback made his debut in the NFL with the Denver Broncos. He was one of the key players who had helped the Broncos win a playoff back in 2011 when he was designated as one of the players in the starting lineup halfway through the season. Tebow then played for the New York Jets. The last team that played for in the NFL was the New England Patriots.
Meanwhile, aside from working on his ESPN job, Tebow was recently spotted watching a game of college basketball between his alma mater Florida and UCLA at the FedEx Forum in Memphis on March 27. Being so accommodating as he naturally is, Tebow didn't mind posing for pictures with fans who also watched the game.
SELFIE WITH TIM TEBOW! pic.twitter.com/AbugJadyZu— Billy Rinderle (@Billy_Rinderle) March 28, 2014
That's right I just took a freaking selfie with Tim TeBow pic.twitter.com/X1mz7Tl2Xy— Austin Chambers (@theAC24) March 28, 2014
Tebow is slated to make an appearance at the 2014 Ouachita Christian School on April 21, The News Star reported. The event will be held at the Monroe Civic Center in celebration of the school's 40th anniversary.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Angel Di Maria’s Exit And Hummels’ Future Move
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money