Selfie With Tim Tebow, What the Former Quarterback Has Been Doing Lately, Undying NFL Dream Still There
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 2, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Tim Tebow is currently facing a time in his life when the challenges seem overwhelming, at least as far as his National Football League (NFL) career is concerned. Tebow may be working on a new job as an analyst for ESPN right now, but he still has a lot of interest for football, claimed his former coach Urban Meyer.
Former NFL player Tim Tebow arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
CBS Sports' Jeremy Fowler recently caught up with Tebow's former coach Urban Meyer and he said that the former quarterback still hasn't given up on his NFL dream. "You'd imagine how he works," said Meyer. "Works every day, he's hoping," he added. According to Meyer, Tebow is having some discussions or talks about NFL that he knows nothing about. "There's hope and he says there's stuff going on," said Meyer.
Meyer didn't elaborate much when he said that there were stuff going on. Who knows? Maybe there are NFL teams that are becoming interested in signing the former quarterback again. The 26-year-old former quarterback made his debut in the NFL with the Denver Broncos. He was one of the key players who had helped the Broncos win a playoff back in 2011 when he was designated as one of the players in the starting lineup halfway through the season. Tebow then played for the New York Jets. The last team that played for in the NFL was the New England Patriots.
Meanwhile, aside from working on his ESPN job, Tebow was recently spotted watching a game of college basketball between his alma mater Florida and UCLA at the FedEx Forum in Memphis on March 27. Being so accommodating as he naturally is, Tebow didn't mind posing for pictures with fans who also watched the game.
SELFIE WITH TIM TEBOW! pic.twitter.com/AbugJadyZu— Billy Rinderle (@Billy_Rinderle) March 28, 2014
That's right I just took a freaking selfie with Tim TeBow pic.twitter.com/X1mz7Tl2Xy— Austin Chambers (@theAC24) March 28, 2014
Tebow is slated to make an appearance at the 2014 Ouachita Christian School on April 21, The News Star reported. The event will be held at the Monroe Civic Center in celebration of the school's 40th anniversary.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June