Selfie With Tim Tebow, What the Former Quarterback Has Been Doing Lately, Undying NFL Dream Still There
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 2, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Tim Tebow is currently facing a time in his life when the challenges seem overwhelming, at least as far as his National Football League (NFL) career is concerned. Tebow may be working on a new job as an analyst for ESPN right now, but he still has a lot of interest for football, claimed his former coach Urban Meyer.
Former NFL player Tim Tebow arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
CBS Sports' Jeremy Fowler recently caught up with Tebow's former coach Urban Meyer and he said that the former quarterback still hasn't given up on his NFL dream. "You'd imagine how he works," said Meyer. "Works every day, he's hoping," he added. According to Meyer, Tebow is having some discussions or talks about NFL that he knows nothing about. "There's hope and he says there's stuff going on," said Meyer.
Meyer didn't elaborate much when he said that there were stuff going on. Who knows? Maybe there are NFL teams that are becoming interested in signing the former quarterback again. The 26-year-old former quarterback made his debut in the NFL with the Denver Broncos. He was one of the key players who had helped the Broncos win a playoff back in 2011 when he was designated as one of the players in the starting lineup halfway through the season. Tebow then played for the New York Jets. The last team that played for in the NFL was the New England Patriots.
Meanwhile, aside from working on his ESPN job, Tebow was recently spotted watching a game of college basketball between his alma mater Florida and UCLA at the FedEx Forum in Memphis on March 27. Being so accommodating as he naturally is, Tebow didn't mind posing for pictures with fans who also watched the game.
SELFIE WITH TIM TEBOW! pic.twitter.com/AbugJadyZu— Billy Rinderle (@Billy_Rinderle) March 28, 2014
That's right I just took a freaking selfie with Tim TeBow pic.twitter.com/X1mz7Tl2Xy— Austin Chambers (@theAC24) March 28, 2014
Tebow is slated to make an appearance at the 2014 Ouachita Christian School on April 21, The News Star reported. The event will be held at the Monroe Civic Center in celebration of the school's 40th anniversary.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Receives Mixed Reactions on Twitter
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install