Miranda Kerr Admits She Made Orlando Bloom Wait for Six Months
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 2, 2014 2:41 PM EST
Miranda Kerr admitted that she made Orlando Bloom wait for six months before the actor got his first kiss.
In her tell-all interview in Britain's GQ Magazine, many fans were curious on the status of the Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom divorce. The model confessed that they "always had great chemistry," specially beforetimes when the sex was still good.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
"One-night stands aren't my thing. I made Orlando wait six months until I even kissed him," the model quickly added.
However, Miranda has an adventurous and naughty side of her. She hinted that she was a member of the Mile High Club. "Sort of. Let's put it this way, I've had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together," she teased her fans.
Miranda also updated her followers of the current status of her love life. "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly," she said.
Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom revealed that he still has a deep love for his ex-wife. "It's ever evolving, but I've said to her, 'We're going to be in each other's lives for the rest of our lives and we have a child, so it's important to me that we respect each other as we always have and that Flynn feels that and understands that. There's a deep love between us," he said.
Miranda and Orlando called it quits six months ago after six years of being together. The two insisted that the break-up was amicable and was a product of a mutual decision. The former couple agreed to have a good relationship despite their separation for the sake of their son. The two currently share the responsibilities over their son Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’