Miranda Kerr Admits She Made Orlando Bloom Wait for Six Months
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 2, 2014 2:41 PM EST
Miranda Kerr admitted that she made Orlando Bloom wait for six months before the actor got his first kiss.
In her tell-all interview in Britain's GQ Magazine, many fans were curious on the status of the Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom divorce. The model confessed that they "always had great chemistry," specially beforetimes when the sex was still good.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
"One-night stands aren't my thing. I made Orlando wait six months until I even kissed him," the model quickly added.
However, Miranda has an adventurous and naughty side of her. She hinted that she was a member of the Mile High Club. "Sort of. Let's put it this way, I've had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together," she teased her fans.
Miranda also updated her followers of the current status of her love life. "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly," she said.
Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom revealed that he still has a deep love for his ex-wife. "It's ever evolving, but I've said to her, 'We're going to be in each other's lives for the rest of our lives and we have a child, so it's important to me that we respect each other as we always have and that Flynn feels that and understands that. There's a deep love between us," he said.
Miranda and Orlando called it quits six months ago after six years of being together. The two insisted that the break-up was amicable and was a product of a mutual decision. The former couple agreed to have a good relationship despite their separation for the sake of their son. The two currently share the responsibilities over their son Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles