Miranda Kerr Admits She Made Orlando Bloom Wait for Six Months
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 2, 2014 2:41 PM EST
Miranda Kerr admitted that she made Orlando Bloom wait for six months before the actor got his first kiss.
In her tell-all interview in Britain's GQ Magazine, many fans were curious on the status of the Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom divorce. The model confessed that they "always had great chemistry," specially beforetimes when the sex was still good.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
"One-night stands aren't my thing. I made Orlando wait six months until I even kissed him," the model quickly added.
However, Miranda has an adventurous and naughty side of her. She hinted that she was a member of the Mile High Club. "Sort of. Let's put it this way, I've had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together," she teased her fans.
Miranda also updated her followers of the current status of her love life. "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly," she said.
Meanwhile, Orlando Bloom revealed that he still has a deep love for his ex-wife. "It's ever evolving, but I've said to her, 'We're going to be in each other's lives for the rest of our lives and we have a child, so it's important to me that we respect each other as we always have and that Flynn feels that and understands that. There's a deep love between us," he said.
Miranda and Orlando called it quits six months ago after six years of being together. The two insisted that the break-up was amicable and was a product of a mutual decision. The former couple agreed to have a good relationship despite their separation for the sake of their son. The two currently share the responsibilities over their son Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports