10 Things that Best Inspire ‘Noah’ Star and New Fashion Icon Emma Watson
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 2, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Recently gracing red carpets for the premiere of her new biblical movie "Noah," the new fashion icon Emma Watson gave the fashion industry an image to hanker after.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London
E! Online called Watson the "Red Carpet Idol" as she arrived at the UK premiere of "Noah" in her Ralph Lauren halter gown that was pleated at the hip to show the actress' skinny legs in Leicester Square, London. The Web site also mentioned that the actress stood out "like a snow queen in spring."
But despite the glamour in Hollywood and all the raves Watson has been receiving, the actress also had her qualms with walking on the red carpet.
"As a younger woman, that pressure got me down, but I've made my peace with it," Watson told Sunday Times. "With airbrushing and digital manipulation, fashion can project an unobtainable image that's dangerously unhealthy."
Also, the "Noah" star wanted to make it clear that she is very likely to let herself go through the natural process of aging.
"I'm excited about the aging process. I'm more interested in women who aren't perfect. They're more compelling," Emma Watson said.
— MTV (@MTV) March 26, 2014
Aside from admitting that she is more likely not going to undergo any surgery in the future, Watson also appeared very down to earth. The "Noah" star is also making a big impact not just to the fashion industry, but to a lot of her followers and fans that even a single exclamation point (!) can get 4K+ retweets, 7K+ favorites and more than a thousand of replies on Twitter.
At the age of 23, Watson already has a lot of things - career, education, family, boyfriend - going for her. So to return the love Emma Watson has been receiving, the actress shared to her fans the things that are giving her inspiration. Through #AskEmma on Twitter, the actress named the 10 things that best inspire her.
4. Small acts of kindness
5. Good food
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists