10 Things that Best Inspire ‘Noah’ Star and New Fashion Icon Emma Watson
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 2, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Recently gracing red carpets for the premiere of her new biblical movie "Noah," the new fashion icon Emma Watson gave the fashion industry an image to hanker after.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London
E! Online called Watson the "Red Carpet Idol" as she arrived at the UK premiere of "Noah" in her Ralph Lauren halter gown that was pleated at the hip to show the actress' skinny legs in Leicester Square, London. The Web site also mentioned that the actress stood out "like a snow queen in spring."
But despite the glamour in Hollywood and all the raves Watson has been receiving, the actress also had her qualms with walking on the red carpet.
"As a younger woman, that pressure got me down, but I've made my peace with it," Watson told Sunday Times. "With airbrushing and digital manipulation, fashion can project an unobtainable image that's dangerously unhealthy."
Also, the "Noah" star wanted to make it clear that she is very likely to let herself go through the natural process of aging.
"I'm excited about the aging process. I'm more interested in women who aren't perfect. They're more compelling," Emma Watson said.
— MTV (@MTV) March 26, 2014
Aside from admitting that she is more likely not going to undergo any surgery in the future, Watson also appeared very down to earth. The "Noah" star is also making a big impact not just to the fashion industry, but to a lot of her followers and fans that even a single exclamation point (!) can get 4K+ retweets, 7K+ favorites and more than a thousand of replies on Twitter.
At the age of 23, Watson already has a lot of things - career, education, family, boyfriend - going for her. So to return the love Emma Watson has been receiving, the actress shared to her fans the things that are giving her inspiration. Through #AskEmma on Twitter, the actress named the 10 things that best inspire her.
4. Small acts of kindness
5. Good food
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown