10 Things that Best Inspire ‘Noah’ Star and New Fashion Icon Emma Watson
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 2, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Recently gracing red carpets for the premiere of her new biblical movie "Noah," the new fashion icon Emma Watson gave the fashion industry an image to hanker after.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London
E! Online called Watson the "Red Carpet Idol" as she arrived at the UK premiere of "Noah" in her Ralph Lauren halter gown that was pleated at the hip to show the actress' skinny legs in Leicester Square, London. The Web site also mentioned that the actress stood out "like a snow queen in spring."
But despite the glamour in Hollywood and all the raves Watson has been receiving, the actress also had her qualms with walking on the red carpet.
"As a younger woman, that pressure got me down, but I've made my peace with it," Watson told Sunday Times. "With airbrushing and digital manipulation, fashion can project an unobtainable image that's dangerously unhealthy."
Also, the "Noah" star wanted to make it clear that she is very likely to let herself go through the natural process of aging.
"I'm excited about the aging process. I'm more interested in women who aren't perfect. They're more compelling," Emma Watson said.
— MTV (@MTV) March 26, 2014
Aside from admitting that she is more likely not going to undergo any surgery in the future, Watson also appeared very down to earth. The "Noah" star is also making a big impact not just to the fashion industry, but to a lot of her followers and fans that even a single exclamation point (!) can get 4K+ retweets, 7K+ favorites and more than a thousand of replies on Twitter.
At the age of 23, Watson already has a lot of things - career, education, family, boyfriend - going for her. So to return the love Emma Watson has been receiving, the actress shared to her fans the things that are giving her inspiration. Through #AskEmma on Twitter, the actress named the 10 things that best inspire her.
4. Small acts of kindness
5. Good food
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1