One Direction Teams Up for 'That Moment' Fragrance Shoot: Niall Horan Breaks Down in Tears
By Diadem Pambid | April 2, 2014 2:01 PM EST
One Direction may be the strongest boy band in the biz to date but the boys are facing quite a number of controversies. The latest includes that of reports of the boys disbanding. Well, Niall Horan breaking down to tears when the boys teamed up for "That Moment" fragrance shoot proves all is not well with the boys.
One Direction star Niall Horan and Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin were spotted leaving the X Factor wrap party, at Marylebone One club.
Countless reports of the British boy band, One Direction, disbanding has been rampant since late last year. The rumours were pushed to full force when sources claimed Harry Styles was soon to pursue a solo career. It didn't quite help when the curly-haired cutie was spotted constantly in the US away from his band mates. Harry also recently purchased a four million dollar home in Los Angeles which again prompted rumours that he would soon split from the band.
"Directioners" feared the worse for their beloved boy band. While the boys may be together once more for the fragrance shoot of "That Moment," things aren't at all smiles and laughs between the boys. Horan, the Irish member of the band, had broken down to tears during the shoot.
However, it is not because something bad went on between the five singers. Instead, the French photographer, Girolle was to blame for Niall's tears.
"The Midnight Memories singers were perplexed by French photographer Girolle's methods and it was all a bit much for Nialler, who crumbled at the final hurdle," reports Metro.co.uk.
To top it all off, all is well with the boys. In other One Direction related news, reports of Niall Horan quitting One Direction for priesthood flooded the web early yesterday. The report was that of Irish Central which may be read here.
"So many girls, so much good times, I guess Niall felt guilty about it," said band member Harry Styles, adding, "He is thinking about being a monk, getting away from it all."
Of course, this was all an April's Fool joke that some "Directioners" didn't quite find funny. Fans of the boys need not to worry because the boys aren't planning to leave anytime soon. For one, One Direction is set to work on another album this year after working on the promotion and advertisement of their fragrance, "That Moment."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best