‘Sons of Anarchy’ Charlie Hunnam Bids Farewell to Biker Look: Signature Full Beard Gone for ‘Crimson Peak’ [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 2, 2014 1:52 PM EST
FX "Sons of Anarchy" lead star Charlie Hunnam is sporting a new look for his upcoming movie "Crimson Peak." The actor got rid of his signature full beard look while filming with director Guillermo Del Toro in Toronto.
Charlie Hunnam's neighbors witnessed fans leaving inner garments on his doorknob.(Reuters)
The handsome Brit was spotted over the weekend with his clean-shaven look while doing some grocery shopping. The actor is wearing a casual attire and looked so relaxed with his gray hoodie, jeans and Nike Sneakers. Even without his signature scruff, the former Christian Grey wannabe is looking so slick and handsome as he kept his blonde swept back.
Charlie is barely unrecognizable with his new look but the ladies are loving it as they flocked around him as he left the store. The actor made headlines last year when he was cast in E.L. James "Fifty Shades of Grey," and made headlines once again when he walked away from the role.
Hunnam is teaming up with Del Toro whom he previously worked with last summer's blockbuster hit "Pacific Rim." Famous for his role as Jax Teller in FX biker drama series "Sons of Anarchy," the 33-year-old lad will start shooting the show's finale on May as the whole cast will wrap up the series.
Written and directed by Guillermo Del Toro, "Crimson Peak" follows a story of a young author who discovers that her charming husband is not what he appears to be. Mia Wasikowska will play the young author Edith Cushing and "Thor" star Tom Hiddleston will play her intriguing husband Sir Thomas Sharpe.
Charlie Hunnam will play as Dr. Alan McMichael, hence the clean-shaven look. His character is described as a "quiet, shy, thoughtful kind of stoic, taciturn, very learned guy who is madly in love with the female hero."
Other stars in the film include Jim Beaver as Carter Cushing, Jessica Chastain as Lady Lucille Sharpe, leie Hope as Alan's mother and Burn Gorman as Holly. The upcoming thriller film started filming in Toronto on Feb. 10 and will wrap it production on May 14.
"Crimson Peak" is scheduled to be released on Oct. 16, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery