'Sam & Cat' to End Due to Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy Feud Drama?
By Diadem Pambid | April 2, 2014 1:49 PM EST
The future of "Sam & Cat" might somehow end up like that of its' predecessors, "Victorious" and "iCarly." Nickelodeon's famous show might suffer cancellation following the feud drama between its' lead stars, Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy. What exactly is going on between them?
Jennette McCurdy Sparks Rumors of Fight With Ariana Grande by Skipping Kid's Choice Awards
Is the seductive selfies done by Jennette to blame? Fans may recall that early last month, a number of revealing photographs of the blonde "Sam & Cat" star exploded on the web. This had a great timing as soon as McCurdy broke up with her NBA boyfriend.
Fans were also quick to react as to how executives of the child-oriented show, "Sam & Cat" would handle the situation. Reports immediately flooded the web that the show would be facing cancellation. Now, news has it that the show will be cancelled due to other a reason of which is the feud between the lead stars, Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy.
"There has been talk about discord on the set, with emotions running high and McCurdy and Grande sometimes showing up late," reports Deadline, adding, "The grueling, 40-episode shoot has been taxing on everyone. Additionally, McCurdy had been going through a difficult time in her personal life for the past six months and recently had to deal with the leak of racy photos, while Grande's music career has taken off a big time."
The said feud has gotten worse when Jennette McCurdy was obviously absent from the recently held Kid's Choice Awards. In a tweet by the star, she explained her absence from the show claiming Nickelodeon had given her "unfair treatment."
"I was put in an uncomfortable, compromising, unfair situation (many of you have guessed what it is) and I had to look out for me. I chose to not go because sticking up for what is right and what is fair is what my mom taught me is ALWAYS the most important thing," tweeted McCurdy (via MStarz).
The show "Sam & Cat" has proved to be quite a hit with the viewers. Hopefully, the feud between its' lead stars doesn't lead to the show's cancellation. All that is left is for the fans to wait for Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy to update their fans on the shows' future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?