'Sam & Cat' to End Due to Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy Feud Drama?
By Diadem Pambid | April 2, 2014 1:49 PM EST
The future of "Sam & Cat" might somehow end up like that of its' predecessors, "Victorious" and "iCarly." Nickelodeon's famous show might suffer cancellation following the feud drama between its' lead stars, Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy. What exactly is going on between them?
Jennette McCurdy Sparks Rumors of Fight With Ariana Grande by Skipping Kid's Choice Awards
Is the seductive selfies done by Jennette to blame? Fans may recall that early last month, a number of revealing photographs of the blonde "Sam & Cat" star exploded on the web. This had a great timing as soon as McCurdy broke up with her NBA boyfriend.
Fans were also quick to react as to how executives of the child-oriented show, "Sam & Cat" would handle the situation. Reports immediately flooded the web that the show would be facing cancellation. Now, news has it that the show will be cancelled due to other a reason of which is the feud between the lead stars, Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy.
"There has been talk about discord on the set, with emotions running high and McCurdy and Grande sometimes showing up late," reports Deadline, adding, "The grueling, 40-episode shoot has been taxing on everyone. Additionally, McCurdy had been going through a difficult time in her personal life for the past six months and recently had to deal with the leak of racy photos, while Grande's music career has taken off a big time."
The said feud has gotten worse when Jennette McCurdy was obviously absent from the recently held Kid's Choice Awards. In a tweet by the star, she explained her absence from the show claiming Nickelodeon had given her "unfair treatment."
"I was put in an uncomfortable, compromising, unfair situation (many of you have guessed what it is) and I had to look out for me. I chose to not go because sticking up for what is right and what is fair is what my mom taught me is ALWAYS the most important thing," tweeted McCurdy (via MStarz).
The show "Sam & Cat" has proved to be quite a hit with the viewers. Hopefully, the feud between its' lead stars doesn't lead to the show's cancellation. All that is left is for the fans to wait for Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy to update their fans on the shows' future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast