LG G Pro 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 2, 2014 1:42 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G Pro 2 or the LG G2, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a 5.9 inch True IPS+ LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The LG G2 comes with a 5.2 inch True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3 mm dimensions and weighs 172 grams. The LG G2 comes with 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G Pro 2 is equipped with a 2.26 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The LG G2 is equipped with a 2.26 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The LG G Pro 2 runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 3 GB of RAM. The LG G2 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM.
The LG G Pro 2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP. The LG G2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 14 hours on 3G. The LG G2 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 17 hours and 30 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The LG G Pro 2 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $759.95. The LG G2 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $489.95 and the 32 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $509.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies