Google Nexus 10 2 Release Date at I/O Conference Along with Google Glass
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 2, 2014 1:35 PM EST
Google Nexus 10 2 release date was renewed with rumours saying that the tablet will arrive at I/O Conference alongside Google Glass.
According to Android Origin, Google's annual I/O Conference will be jam packed with devices, as the latest rumours claimed that the search engine giant will unveil the Nexus 10 2 tablet, Nexus 8 and Google Glass at the said tech event.
Android 4.4.1 KOT49E update is available for Nexus 10.
Moreover, fans waiting for the next version of Android OS will be delighted, as the company will unveil the 4.5 version of Google's Android. The same article notes that reports have said that Google is already working on the 4.4.3 version of the Kitkat OS. Rumours further claimed the company will unveil and introduce a brand new mobile software at the Google's I/O Conference along with a bunch of devices.
There were also speculations that Google will finally make the highly anticipated Google Glass public during the said event. The Nexus 8 tablet will allegedly take the place of the old Nexus 7 2013 slab. Rumour also has it that the Google Nexus 10 2 will finally see the light of the day on the said date.
Meanwhile, Motoring Crunch published some of the rumoured specs and features of the upcoming Google Nexus. The report states the device will actually have an 8.9-inch screen, but it will have a resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels, with 300 ppi. The report adds that it will be getting the new Tegra 4 processor and 9,500 mAh battery. The tablet will be available in 16 GB and 32 GB storage variants.
It is still unconfirmed whether the Redmond-based tech giant will work again with Samsung in making the next generation of Nexus 10 tablet. However, Google may also work with other mobile manufacturers such as HTC and ASUS, as other rumours suggest. The Samsung-made Nexus 10 tablet packed mediocre specs and features, which could be the cause of the low sales and profits. However, the device may see a big jump in specs and features this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide