'Noah's' Emma Watson Opens Up on Dating: 'I don’t date people who are famous'
By Diadem Pambid | April 2, 2014 1:35 PM EST
Emma Watson is the latest cover girl for Elle Australia April 2014 issue. Aside from sharing fashionable photos for the spread, the "Noah" actress finally opened up about dating. Known for being silent about her love life, Emma surprisingly opened up about the men she would most likely date.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London, March 31, 2014.
Since the "Harry Potter" days, Emma Watson has been thrust into the limelight. Her fashion sense has constantly been scrutinized. However, aside from her looks and her talent in acting, Emma has mostly been in the news thanks to her recent relationships.
Back during the shoot for "Harry Potter," Watson was linked to co-star Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy. However, things proved futile between the two and instead they ended up as just good friends. Felton is currently in a long and strong term relationship with Jade Olivia.
As for Watson, she's been linked from one singer to an actor since her career. For her list of alleged boyfriends, check out the list compiled by the Mirror UK. Currently, she's dating Oxford's lead rugby player, Matthew Janney.
With a number of hot Hollywood hunks who would be ready to date Emma, such as Josh Hutcherson who had revealed his crush for the actress, why exactly hasn't Emma dated A-list celebs? In her latest interview with Elle Magazine, the actress reveals why.
"I don't date people who are famous. I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me. I wish I could protect them," stated Watson (via Ocean Up).
This is too bad though as some have linked the "Harry Potter" star with her co-presenter, Joseph Gordon-Levitt during the recently held Oscar Awards. The two caused the Twitter-verse to collapse in giggles. Fans suddenly demanded that these two start dating or at least pair up in a rom-com. Hollywood is yet to give in to the demands of the fans.
As for Watson, she's enjoying every bit of her life as a celebrity. In fact, she's been having loads of fun where she gets away with a number of crazy antics.
"My friends turned around and basically I was gone. The next thing they saw was me 7 feet up in the air scaling the fence. I shouldn't be able to get away with what I'm getting away with," explained Watson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan