'Noah's' Emma Watson Opens Up on Dating: 'I don’t date people who are famous'
By Diadem Pambid | April 2, 2014 1:35 PM EST
Emma Watson is the latest cover girl for Elle Australia April 2014 issue. Aside from sharing fashionable photos for the spread, the "Noah" actress finally opened up about dating. Known for being silent about her love life, Emma surprisingly opened up about the men she would most likely date.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London, March 31, 2014.
Since the "Harry Potter" days, Emma Watson has been thrust into the limelight. Her fashion sense has constantly been scrutinized. However, aside from her looks and her talent in acting, Emma has mostly been in the news thanks to her recent relationships.
Back during the shoot for "Harry Potter," Watson was linked to co-star Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy. However, things proved futile between the two and instead they ended up as just good friends. Felton is currently in a long and strong term relationship with Jade Olivia.
As for Watson, she's been linked from one singer to an actor since her career. For her list of alleged boyfriends, check out the list compiled by the Mirror UK. Currently, she's dating Oxford's lead rugby player, Matthew Janney.
With a number of hot Hollywood hunks who would be ready to date Emma, such as Josh Hutcherson who had revealed his crush for the actress, why exactly hasn't Emma dated A-list celebs? In her latest interview with Elle Magazine, the actress reveals why.
"I don't date people who are famous. I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me. I wish I could protect them," stated Watson (via Ocean Up).
This is too bad though as some have linked the "Harry Potter" star with her co-presenter, Joseph Gordon-Levitt during the recently held Oscar Awards. The two caused the Twitter-verse to collapse in giggles. Fans suddenly demanded that these two start dating or at least pair up in a rom-com. Hollywood is yet to give in to the demands of the fans.
As for Watson, she's enjoying every bit of her life as a celebrity. In fact, she's been having loads of fun where she gets away with a number of crazy antics.
"My friends turned around and basically I was gone. The next thing they saw was me 7 feet up in the air scaling the fence. I shouldn't be able to get away with what I'm getting away with," explained Watson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2