'Noah's' Emma Watson Opens Up on Dating: 'I don’t date people who are famous'
By Diadem Pambid | April 2, 2014 1:35 PM EST
Emma Watson is the latest cover girl for Elle Australia April 2014 issue. Aside from sharing fashionable photos for the spread, the "Noah" actress finally opened up about dating. Known for being silent about her love life, Emma surprisingly opened up about the men she would most likely date.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London, March 31, 2014.
Since the "Harry Potter" days, Emma Watson has been thrust into the limelight. Her fashion sense has constantly been scrutinized. However, aside from her looks and her talent in acting, Emma has mostly been in the news thanks to her recent relationships.
Back during the shoot for "Harry Potter," Watson was linked to co-star Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy. However, things proved futile between the two and instead they ended up as just good friends. Felton is currently in a long and strong term relationship with Jade Olivia.
As for Watson, she's been linked from one singer to an actor since her career. For her list of alleged boyfriends, check out the list compiled by the Mirror UK. Currently, she's dating Oxford's lead rugby player, Matthew Janney.
With a number of hot Hollywood hunks who would be ready to date Emma, such as Josh Hutcherson who had revealed his crush for the actress, why exactly hasn't Emma dated A-list celebs? In her latest interview with Elle Magazine, the actress reveals why.
"I don't date people who are famous. I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me. I wish I could protect them," stated Watson (via Ocean Up).
This is too bad though as some have linked the "Harry Potter" star with her co-presenter, Joseph Gordon-Levitt during the recently held Oscar Awards. The two caused the Twitter-verse to collapse in giggles. Fans suddenly demanded that these two start dating or at least pair up in a rom-com. Hollywood is yet to give in to the demands of the fans.
As for Watson, she's enjoying every bit of her life as a celebrity. In fact, she's been having loads of fun where she gets away with a number of crazy antics.
"My friends turned around and basically I was gone. The next thing they saw was me 7 feet up in the air scaling the fence. I shouldn't be able to get away with what I'm getting away with," explained Watson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft