'Noah's' Emma Watson Opens Up on Dating: 'I don’t date people who are famous'
By Diadem Pambid | April 2, 2014 1:35 PM EST
Emma Watson is the latest cover girl for Elle Australia April 2014 issue. Aside from sharing fashionable photos for the spread, the "Noah" actress finally opened up about dating. Known for being silent about her love life, Emma surprisingly opened up about the men she would most likely date.
Cast member Emma Watson arrives for the UK premiere of "Noah", Leicester Square, London, March 31, 2014.
Since the "Harry Potter" days, Emma Watson has been thrust into the limelight. Her fashion sense has constantly been scrutinized. However, aside from her looks and her talent in acting, Emma has mostly been in the news thanks to her recent relationships.
Back during the shoot for "Harry Potter," Watson was linked to co-star Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy. However, things proved futile between the two and instead they ended up as just good friends. Felton is currently in a long and strong term relationship with Jade Olivia.
As for Watson, she's been linked from one singer to an actor since her career. For her list of alleged boyfriends, check out the list compiled by the Mirror UK. Currently, she's dating Oxford's lead rugby player, Matthew Janney.
With a number of hot Hollywood hunks who would be ready to date Emma, such as Josh Hutcherson who had revealed his crush for the actress, why exactly hasn't Emma dated A-list celebs? In her latest interview with Elle Magazine, the actress reveals why.
"I don't date people who are famous. I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me. I wish I could protect them," stated Watson (via Ocean Up).
This is too bad though as some have linked the "Harry Potter" star with her co-presenter, Joseph Gordon-Levitt during the recently held Oscar Awards. The two caused the Twitter-verse to collapse in giggles. Fans suddenly demanded that these two start dating or at least pair up in a rom-com. Hollywood is yet to give in to the demands of the fans.
As for Watson, she's enjoying every bit of her life as a celebrity. In fact, she's been having loads of fun where she gets away with a number of crazy antics.
"My friends turned around and basically I was gone. The next thing they saw was me 7 feet up in the air scaling the fence. I shouldn't be able to get away with what I'm getting away with," explained Watson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report