'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Enzo's Lady Love Maggie Makes First Appearance in Episode 19 Titled 'Man of Fire'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 2, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Ever since Enzo (Michael Malarkey) appeared in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, the vampire has been talking about a girl named Maggie that he fell in love with while being held captive with cell mate Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder). Now, "The Vampire Diaries" fans will finally meet Enzo's lady love as Maggie, portrayed by actress Heather Hemmens, in the upcoming Episode 19 titled "Man of Fire."
The Enstars spoiler report on the CW TV series revealed that Damon will be having an important flashback in this episode and Maggie could be a part of the flashback scene making it the new character's first on-screen appearance. Enzo previously shared in Episode 9 "The Cell" that Maggie was Dr Whitmore's lab assistant back in 1953 where the Augustine society conducted experiments on vampires.
However, Maggie quit her job and left after finding out that Dr Whitmore tortured Enzo and the other vampires for his experiments. Executive producer Caroline Dries teased that Enzo's intentions will finally be revealed in the upcoming episode.
"We get to see Stefan and Damon for one night, but we [also] dig into Enzo's story line too. He becomes the mini 'bad' of the season and we're figuring out his motivation for why he's in town. He's going to make a number of enemies and he won't do himself favors," the executive producer shared to TV Guide regarding the importance of the flashback scenes.
Damon Salvatore's travel back in time to the 1960s will finally allow fans to find out what happened to the bad boy vampire after escaping the Augustine cell and leaving behind his buddy Enzo. Expect Ian Somerhalder pulling off the 1960s look with his piercing blue eyes, leather jacket and a comb hairstyle. Click HERE to see photo.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 is currently on an airing break. The hit CW TV series is scheduled to return on Thursday night, April 17, at 8/7c on the CW Network with the Paul Wesley-directed Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil."
As for the episode with Maggie, Enzo's interesting storyline and the Damon flashback scene, Episode 19 "Man of Fire" will air on April 24, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Spoilers Season 5: Elena Having Romantic Dreams about Stefan, Synopsis and Promo Video for Episode 18 'Resident Evil' Revealed [WATCH] - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: More Stefan-Caroline or 'Steroline' Moments in Episode 18 'Resident Evil?' Actor Paul Wesley Responds - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 2014 PaleyFest Promo Video Features the Arrival of New Villain Markos [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date