'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: More Stefan-Caroline or 'Steroline' Moments in Episode 18 'Resident Evil?' Actor Paul Wesley Responds
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 2, 2014 11:49 AM EST
The tender Stefan-Caroline moments in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 Episode 17 "Rescue Me" had the "Steroline" fans asking for more. Actor Paul Wesley responds to the question of whether there will be more scenes between the two characters particularly in the next Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil."
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'The Originals' Spoilers: Is Genevieve the Next One to Die? Funeral Scene Filmed, Joseph Morgan Shares on Twitter
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Executive Producer Teases Girl Power of Lydia, Kira and Malia in Season 4, Premiere Date Revealed
Actor Paul Wesley, who directed the upcoming episode, revealed in the E!Online TV Scoop report that his character Stefan Salvatore will only interact with his blonde vampire best friend on the phone. After all, the Episode 18 preview revealed that it will have major romantic scenes between doppelgangers Stefan and Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev).
At the 2014 PaleyFest panel, the subject of a "Steroline" relationship in "The Vampire Diaries" was discussed with Paul Wesley and co-star Ian Somerhalder even hinting that the development could happen soon. According to Wet Paint, Ian Somerhalder described "Steroline" to be "pretty cute" together while Paul Wesley joked that actress Candice Accola's fiancé may not be pleased with the "Steroline" couple.
As for Candice Accola, the 26-year-old actress shared in the Entertainment Weekly interview that some fans have been hoping for Stefan and Caroline to be a couple since "The Vampire Diaries" Season 2. Ms Accola thinks that the "Steroline" build up could be a bold choice for Stefan and Caroline jumping into a romantic relationship provided with the friendship of her character with Elena as well as the romantic history of the doppelgangers.
"And so you never know what can happen in the future between these two characters, but I imagine it being very dramatic if anything were to happen," the actress shared. In the next episode, it looks like the "Stelena" or Stefan-Elena connection is still not over.
"There are always residual feelings with anyone that you're ever with romantically," Paul Wesley teased in the TV Line report. In the Fashion & Style report, a part of the synopsis for Episode 18 involving Stefan and Elena reads: "PAUL WESLEY MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT - Both Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are suddenly having unsettling dreams of an alternate version of the life they might have had together."
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 is currently on a two-week hiatus but the TVD gang will return on Thursday night, April 17, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Spoilers Season 5: Elena Having Romantic Dreams about Stefan, Synopsis and Promo Video for Episode 18 'Resident Evil' Revealed [WATCH] - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Attend Humane Society Gala with Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin of 'The Originals' - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 2014 PaleyFest Promo Video Features the Arrival of New Villain Markos [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date